There's nothing I'll rather do now than kiss you

ADAM'S POV

At seven o'clock sharp I was knocking Emma's door she opened up after a few seconds, took me a while to say something because all I wanted to do in that very moment was take in how gorgeous she looked. She was wearing a mustard satin off the shoulder summer dress, it had buttons in the center going top to bottom and a thin black belt around her waist. Her hair was put up and two strands of hair were intentionally left loose on both sides of her face. She looked older but in a very good way.

"Shall we?" I finally spoke

"Let's go."

Involuntary my hand reached hers and our fingers intertwined and it felt so good.

We arrived at the restaurant of the hotel and the hostess took us to a table at a deck very closed to the sea, the view was spectacular. I ordered a bottle of wine for both of us while we decide on the main course.

When we walked to our table few minutes ago I noticed a guy from a nearby table looking at Emma, I know that look very well and my blood started to boil. Now the asshole still won't stop looking at her, isn't it obvious that she's with somebody already? I'm trying my best to hide how upset I am, I just don't want Emma to notice, first that there's a guy in this room interested in her, and second I don't want her to know how much that bothers me.

The server came with our bottle of wine and I didn't even said thank you after he poured some wine into our glasses and said. "Enjoy" and walked away.

"Is there something wrong?" Of course she noticed my change of mood. I did a mental eye roll.

"Why would there be something wrong?"

"Adam would it be to much to ask you to not answer my question with another question?"

"I meant there is nothing wrong."

"OK, whatever." She gave me an annoyed eye roll and looked towards the sea.

The server approached us again holding a single napkin, he handed the napkin to Emma and I could see that there was a phone number written in it and a name Max. I wondered if the smoke coming of of my ears was visible now.

"What is it?" I asked Emma with the little self control I had left in me.

"I don't know, it looks like a number, and then somebody's name at the bottom." She was so innocent that she didn't catch what it was at first. I looked at the guy and he had a stupid smirk on his face, his eyes still on Emma while he calmly drank his whiskey.