You're Mine

EMMA'S POV

"Stay away from my wife!"

I could almost see fire coming out of Adm's eyes.

"What the hell is your problem?!!" I yelled at him, not understanding why he was acting this way, this man has to be bipolar. How dare he be this rude to a stranger that have been nothing but polite to me.

He just grabbed me by my right arm and pulled me away, I struggled to keep up with his pace as his steps were long and fast. I begged him to let me go but I hardly believe he could hear my plead, his focus was on getting out of this place as soon as possible. Somewhere in our way to the exit Vivienne appeared in front of us, Adam never releasing his hold on my arm or his determination to get out immediately.

"Here you are, I was looking for you sweetheart."

Adam wiped her off the way and continued strolling towards the door. She yelled his name multiple times having no success, I looked her way and realized she was shooting daggers my way with her eyes. I wanted to tell her, 'you want this monster of a man, take him, I don't want him'.

The way back to the hotel was in total silence, I noticed how Adam's fists were closed making his knuckles look white. How unpredictable this man can be, I rolled my eyes and looked out the window to make time pass faster, the tension in the car could be cut off with a knife.

At the elevator his gaze was in me, like if trying to read a book in a foreign language, I decided to ignore it by looking at one of the walls of the elevator. After what felt like forever the 'ding' sound of the elevator door appeared, I attempted to leave before him and lock myself in my room, Adam's face was the last thing I wanted to see at the moment. Before I could even step a foot in the hallway his strong hold was in my arm again, and started dragging me throughout the long hallway.

We walked passed my room door and I knew he was taking me to his room, I'll get my head cut off my neck before spending another minute in his presence.

"Let go of me!!!" I yelled but got no reaction from him. "You're an ass and I hate you."

He was deaf to my yelling and insults. In a fraction of a second he managed to open the door to his room, walked me in not letting his hold loose, he then tossed me in his bed and finally he spoke.

"You're mine." He said.

"You're an asshole." I said.

My blood was boiling. What does he think I am, a peace of furniture?

"What were you doing with that guy, alone?"

"What did you expect me to do? Watch you dance the night away with your.... Lover?"

"My lover? What lover?"

"I know everything Adam, you don't have to keep pretending. Let me go, divorce me so you can finally be with her, I'm so tired of this, I'm tired of pretending to be someone I'm not."

"I have no idea what this is all about."

"You're disgusting, I know about the baby, you're going to deny that too?"  I badly wanted him to say the truth and end this circus of a marriage, but he denied it to the point of ridiculousness.

"What baby? Emma you're not making any sense."

"What kind of man denies his own child? Stop Adam, you don't have to lie to me I'm nobody, I don't mean anything. You have no idea how tired I am, is like burning alive." I couldn't hold my tears, they ran down my face uncontrollably. At that Adam's eyes softened, I was surprised.