Every inch of you belongs to me

A/N: Hi guys. I don't normally write an authors notes because I know you guys are here for the story but this time I feel like I should do it only to thank you all. The Revenge Wife reached 1k reads last night and is ranking #27 which is surreal to me, never imagined this outcome when I started writing and is all because of you. Thank you for every single like, comment and for continuing reading my story. I will do my best to keep this story interesting, exciting and of course romantic just for you. Please continue supporting, you guys are my source of inspiration. <3

OK, too much talking....now to the good stuff.

Happy reading .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EMMA'S POV

Surprisingly I'm happy to be back, the hospital bed was good but never as good as the one I have here at Adam's home, speaking of Adam, he's been acting a little different lately, I'll say nicer, of course Adam is still Adam and some times his inner jerk comes out but now I feel like I can at least talk to him without being insulted which is already an improvement.

Yesterday I promised Demi that I will take her to eat ice cream today after school, she was very excited and I am delighted when I see her like that, that's why can hardly say no to her.

If I ever get the opportunity to leave this house and this marriage someone that I'll miss like to no end is Demi. I'll never even think to take her mother's place but I infidelity enjoy so much spending time with her and I really want her to have the best childhood possible, because I know what is like to grow up without a mother.

We laughed so much at the ice cream shop, Demi is very smart for her age and she can be very sassy, but what I love the most is that we can be silly around each other, anyone seeing us would think that we are genuinely mother and daughter.

The driver waited for us outside of the ice cream shop and once finished drove us back home. We entered the house still laughing at one of Demi's jokes, her amazing sense of humor does not comes form her father and that's a fact.

First person we see when walked into the house was Adam roaming around, one hand inside his pocket while the other held his cellphone as he talked to someone in the other line, I could tell it was work because his entire body language spoke 'boss' all over, god why he has to be so sexy making things harder for me? The minute he saw us his facial expression softened and immediately cut the call. Demi and I stopped laughing aware that someone else was in the room. Adam bent on his knees and gave a small kiss to Demi, then stud back up, looked me in the eyes and said.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"I am here now, what is it?"

"For the past two months I've been working on a new project in Brazil, my client there invited us to go and visit, I can't say no to him, he booked a hotel for us already."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm going to Brazil and you're coming with me." I was unable to get a word out, me and Adam along for god knows how long, lord have mercy.

A small voice stopped my trance of thoughts.

"Loooove is in the air."

Adam and I turned to Demi at the same time and at the same time both shouted.

"Demi!!!"

"What?..... everyone knows but you two."

And then again the two of us shouted.