I'm charmed and enchanted by you

Emma's POV

That night I slept in Adam's room, in his bed, his warmth next to me was something I can get addicted to. I don't know how I went from wanting to kill him to sleeping next to him in just one night, I hardly know myself these days. He kept his promise of not touching me if I did't want, he simply hugged me, my back against his chest and all he did was whisper in my ear.

"I want this every single night."

I was in total silence, too nervous to come up with a coherent sentence, he was only in his boxers, he had no shame on striping off his clothes in front of me, while I had to go to the bathroom to change my gown for a white button down shirt Adam borrowed since all my stuff was in the other room.

I was so nervous to be that close to his bare skin but once is arms embraced me in a hug I forgot everything, I never felt safer in my entire life, it just felt right, like that's where I belong.

In the morning I woke up to an empty bed, looked around Adam's was gone. I walked to be balcony and there he was looking at the ocean, my cheeks turned pink after realizing he was still in his boxers, exposing his perfect body. I found myself wanting to touch and discover every single muscle of that body, immediately I whipped off that thought, what is wrong with me ?!

He turned his gaze towards the door where I stood, immediately his eyes pinned mine and he gave me a sweet smile walking towards me. Adam extended his hand for me to hold into taking me to the balcony.

Adam's hands framed my face.

"You look so hot right now."

I gave him a shy smile and looked to the floor, he still held my face and made me look up again. His mouth reached mine, he kissed me passionately.

------------------

Tonight was our last night in Brazil. I dressed in a long white beach dress and let my hair on its natural waves. For my makeup I just applied mascara and went a little bold for my lips, applying some hot pink lipstick.

We headed down to the restaurant for dinner. Adam wore a suit as usual, apparently someone was coming to meet him to sign some documents for one if his projects here. This person met him at our table, Adam signed about ten documents and immediately the person left wishing us a good night.

After dinner was finished we heard some noise coming from the street that crossed the front of the hotel.

"What is that noise?" I asked with a little bit of concern in my tone, in the other hand Adam wasn't surprised at all.

"Is just the carnival, today is the first day, thank god we leave tomorrow."

"A carnival?"

"Yes, is actually very famous around the world, people come from everywhere just to see it, but I wouldn't waste my money on it, it gets too crowded, and people get wasted, is a pain."

"I want to see it."

"No Emma I'm not in the mood for getting smashed by half Rio de Janeiro."

"I'll go alone then."

Adam let go a huff rolled his eyes.