Six- Pizza

Sterling's POV

Once I had led Jack into my room, I closed the door behind us. He set the bag on the bed before turning to me, a spark of anger flashing in his eyes.

"Are you insane?" he asked with wide eyes.

"As a matter of fact, yes I am," I said with a smirk, which only seemed to infuriate him more.

"You're gonna get yourself caught living with someone!"

"I don't think so. She has no idea who I am anyway," I say with a shrug.

"It isn't going to take long for her to find out!"

"Trust me, she wont find out, and if she does it will be too late. That woman doesn't even turn the television on," I said with a smug look on my face. He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, huffing out a big sigh.

"You best not hurt her, or she will lead the cops straight to you," he spoke and I couldn't help but burst out with laughter. His face grew confused before I said,

"Me hurt her? That crazy bitch attacked me with a frying pan this morning... twice!"

His face became shocked for a moment before he too burst out in laughter.

"You're kidding. That little lady attacked the big bad Sterling Wolfe and lived to see the next ten minutes?" he said through laughter. All I could do was nod in my own fit of laughter. Once we finished and calmed down, I turned to the bed.

"What did you bring me?" I asked, motioning to the bag. He smiled and leaned to it opening it.

Inside was mostly clothes, neutral colored shirts and jeans. He reached into the side and pulled out a wad of cash.

"There's three grand here, broken up. If you need more later just let me know," he said, handing the money to me. I took it and slipped it into my pants pocket. Jack reached back into the bag pulling out two things this time; a knife and a handgun.

"Your weapons, ammo is in the bag," he stated before setting them on the bed. Lastly he unzipped the front pocket and pulled out a smartphone with a charger. "Burner phone, I made sure everything was untraceable on it. My number is already in," he said and I smiled.

"Perfect," I said, putting the gun and knife back in the bag, happy with what Jack delivered to me. .

"So..." He said as I stood and crossed my arms. "About that hottie in the kitchen..."

Reign's POV

It had been a while since Sterling and his friend Jack went into Sterling's room and it was getting late. I set my book down just as my stomach began to growl.

I glanced over at the clock, and to my happiness the pizza place was still open for delivery. I quickly dialed the number and ordered a large pepperoni with cheese pizza.

I smiled at the success and idea that food would be here within an hour. I walked out into the kitchen thinking about the cheesy warm deliciousness that would soon be slipping into my drooling mouth.

Can I marry pizza?Is that legal? Well it can't say vows, but I would just assume it loved me and said "I do" because of how amazing pizza treated me.

As my mind spaced out, I didn't notice the two men standing in front of me staring. My eyes were half closed as I thought of marrying a pizza with extra cheese.

A cough brought me back to life, and a sad expression crossed my face as I looked up to Sterling and Jack.

"You okay, beautiful?" Jack said as he looked at me with a confused but amused expression.

"NO!" I yelled. Jack's eyes widened and Sterling lifted an eyebrow, his face showing amusement as well.

"You brought me out of my day dream. It was so beautiful," I said, holding my hands together in front of my chest as my gaze fell off of them.

"What was your day dream then?" Sterling asked. I looked back up at him and straight into his eyes.

"I was marrying an extra cheese pepperoni pizza..." I said with a sniffle.

The two men looked at each other with confusion on their faces. Suddenly they both burst out laughing and my expression grew annoyed.

"It isn't funny! It's my dream!" I yelled angrily, honestly slightly offended at their laughter. Everyone has their dreams and nobody should laugh at someone else's dreams.

A knock came at the door and my eyes and face lit up. The men were still laughing hysterically. I nonchalantly walked over and smacked them both in the back of the head mumbling cuss words and walked to the door.

"Pizza delivery for Ryan?" the man with a white polo shirt and red hat asked.

"It's Reign!" I yelled, snatching my pizza away. I gave him the cash for the pizza and kicked the door closed.

I held the pizza up above my head and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I have pizza!" I yelled with excitement.

The boys were still rubbing the back of their heads and their expressions said to me that they didn't understand my love for pizza. I walked over to the island and set my pizza down. I opened the box and I almost lost a tear. It was beautiful.

Cheese all over, the crust just slightly toasty brown. The pepperoni wasn't too greasy. It was a masterpiece. I reached in and pulled out a slice, cheese trailing as I lifted up.I slipped the first bite of deliciousness into my mouth and moaned. I closed my eyes and savored the food as I enjoyed it.

As I opened my eyes, a hand was reaching for my pizza. My heart stopped and my blood came to a boil.

"What are you doing?!" I screeched.

Before Sterling could move, I had grabbed the frying pan which was set on the counter behind me and I whacked his head with it. Nobody touches my pizza unless I say so! He didn't even ask! What kind of human doesn't ask before taking someone's food, much less pizza?!

Jack burst out laughing, holding his stomach then crumbling to the ground. Sterling's eyes glared at me as he rubbed the back of his head.

"What was that for?!" he yelled at me, his eyes burning with anger.

"You were gonna take my pizza without asking! What if I didn't want to share?!" I yelled back.

"I assumed you were gonna share because it's a large fucking pizza!"

"Well you should still ask you barbarian!"

Jack rolled back and forth on the floor, wiping tears from his eyes. Sterling glared deeply at me. Before I knew it, he grabbed a slice of pizza and ran.

So I did what any normal human would do.

I chased him, frying pan in hand. He jumped up onto the couch, running across it. I did the same as I chased him through the living room.

Jack finally got up and Sterling zoomed past him holding his pizza in hand. He ran and jumped onto the step stool, holding the pizza high and taking a bite.

"You are a monster!" I yelled standing in front of him. I jumped, trying to reach the slice, but I was just too short.

"Oh you have no idea, baby!" Sterling yelled back at me.

I smacked his knee with the frying pan and walked back to the pizza box, picking my slice and the box up in my two hands.

"Jack?" I asked with a cute smile and an innocent voice.

"Yeah?"

"Want a slice?" I reached the box towards him.

"Sure," he said, taking one.

I looked up to Sterling who was still standing on the stool. His mouth was open and his eyes angry. I stuck my tongue out at him before carrying my pizza back to my room with a swing in my step knowing I had ultimately won this fight.