Thirty Eight- Gladly

* Warning: SeXuAl CoNtEnT  & a long chapter ahead...hehe ;) * 

Reign POV 

My mind twisted and turned at the thought of staying in Sterling's room for three weeks. Three weeks. Twenty one days. 

As soon as Sterling left his office with that stupid cocky smirk on his lips that day I knew I wasn't getting out of this one. I couldn't run, I knew I wasn't safe anywhere else. I would have to just make due with what I had.

It's been one week and so far it has been irritating but livable for the most part. He bugs the shit out of me with his orders though and he wouldn't let me sleep on the couch even though I ask every night. 

It was well passed dinner time and I knew I had maybe an hour until he came searching for me. Sixty minutes to gather my thoughts and gain my composure. 

I slipped out of my casual clothes and into a pair of gray booty shorts that I normally slept in and a black tank top. I took a deep breath and left my room. 

As I walked out of my room, I noticed I had a few texts from Danny and Cali. I kept my nose in my phone, hoping I wouldn't be noticed walking into Sterling's room. 

Unfortunately, someone else was already walking in my direction apparently also not paying attention to where they were going. 

I smacked right into a hard, tall body, causing me to stumble back and drop my phone. 

I looked up to see who I had just slammed into, and my gut turned when white eyes were piercing down at me. At first they looked irritated, but they soon got a devilish look along with a smirk. 

"Well well. Looks like I won't have to drag you to my room again after all. I was just on my way to collect you," Sterling said. Yes, he actually dragged me there by the arm twice. 

I rolled my eyes and snatched up my phone. I stood up quickly and tried to serve around his body, but a strong hand caught my arm. I snapped my head at Sterling, giving him a questioning glare. 

"I may as well escort you to my room. I'll be accompanying you to bed after all," he said, keeping his devilish smirk on his lips. I mumbled a 'whatever' and continued my walk to Sterling's room, him staying close behind. 

When we arrived, he opened the door for me and allowed me in. I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, eyeing the couch on the other side. Sterling walked in, closing and locking the door behind him. 

He strode over to his closet, opening it before slipping his shirt off. His back and arm muscles rippled every time he moved and his jogger pants hung low enough on his body that I could see visible back dimples. After he tossed his shirt into a bin which I am assuming was a hamper, he turned to face me as I stood nervously in the room, still eyeing the couch/

He motioned his hand as if to offer the bed but I immediately gave him a disgusted look and shook my head. This seemed to irritate him as he walked up to me within a foot. 

"Listen. I make the rules here, and you will obey each and every one, understood?" he asked with a low voice. 

"No. I don't belong to you! I don't have to do shit!" I said, irritated that he assumed authority over me. "You know what? Fuck this. I don't even know why I bothered listening to you," I spat and I made my way to the door. 

Before I could fumble with the lock, my body had been spun around and slammed to the wooden door. A hand held my throat while angry white eyes burned with rage. 

"Don't you ever fucking turn your back on me! You fucking defy me?! Disrespect me?! In my house?!" he growled. My hands fumbled on his as he held me to the door by my neck. The hold wasn't enough to hurt me, but threatening enough to make a point.