Fifty- More Training

Reign POV 

As training began, the first thing I noticed was that Sterling was indeed correct when saying I should not have worn just leggings and a sports bra. I am pretty sure every single man was distracted by my outfit. 

We started with our two lap warm up and then it was time for basic weight training. That took very little time at all, and before I knew it, it was time for hand to hand training. I was paired to train with Azure, the only other woman and person even close to my size. Though I had trained with Sterling a bit, I was still sure Azure could kick my ass. 

She walked straight up to me, a smile across her face. She wore a crop top and leggings like my own, but I, obviously being the older of the two of us, filled out the outfit much more than the fourteen year old did. She had her white hair tied up and it seemed to make her slightly blue eyes stand out even more. I had to say, she was definitely going to be one beautiful woman someday. 

"You sure you can handle a well trained teenager like myself?" she asked, the cockiness of her brother seeping through her innocent looks. 

"I would not doubt someone you have never seen fight before, Az. That could end badly for you," I say, a smile of my own playing on my lips. I knew through the training I have been through I stood a chance, given the age difference and all. I was also, as I said, much more filled out. I had weight on my side. 

"Let's see who takes the other down first," she said. 

"Bring it on, Azzie," I say, putting myself into a fighting stance as Sterling had taught me. She did the same, and I knew from her confident looks she would be a good fight. What she did not anticipate was how much I had trained with her brother ahead of time. 

She gave the first swing and I quickly avoided it by sweeping to the side. She instantly gave a look of frustration and I knew she was overconfident, and it would most likely lead to her defeat. 

I swung my leg, taking her legs out. I went to pin her down, but she rolled out of my way with a swift roll. I was quick to my feet, but she hit me from the side, sending me stumbling back. Her weight was not enough to tumble me over, and I quickly regained my footing. 

She was getting frustrated that I was not going down easily. Perhaps she thought her muscle mass would be enough to overtake my extra weight. I stood tall, looking in her direction. I kicked my leg up so fast she did not see it coming, and I successfully gave her a blow to the legs once more, taking out her strongest advantage; her speed. 

Again, I dived onto her, this time successfully pinning her to the ground. She struggled under me, but then Titus's voice sounded through the training area. 

"Alright, times up," he bellowed. 

We all stopped and I reached my hand down for Azure to take. She scowled at me, shoving my hand away before getting herself up. I was shocked at how she was acting, but being a teenager in the middle of a gang could not have been easy for her.

I looked up to see Sterling, knowing he must have seen the exchange between his younger sister and I. I walked over to him, he immediately put a hand on my shoulder. 

"You did great today. Don't mind my sister, she's being a bit hormonal these days," he says. I give him a nod and look over to Titus. Everyone had finished their hand to hand training, and now it was time for the excruciating part; the running and training exercises. Though I had lost a considerable amount of weight since I met Sterling, I still hated running more than anything in my life. 

"I know I said fighting would be last, but it is only day one and I want this to be one of the hardest training days. I want ten more laps, and one hundred reps of all weight equipment. Get with a partner and stick with them. You will need them for the weight equipment and you are to stick with that partner no matter what. If they run faster, you run faster. They slow down, you do as well. This is to teach teamwork, even if it is in a mere group of two. Pick your partners and as soon as my whistle blows, get to it. Last partnership makes dinner!" he shouted like a coach. 

There was a couple groans, but Sterling quickly grabbed my arm, deciding we were a team. He gave me a smirk which made my stomach uneasy. I was sure he would pull some shit during this training, but then again I would be disappointed if he did not. 

We lined up, waiting for Titus's whistle to blow. As soon as the ear piercing noise cracked through the air, we began our jogging. I jogged next to Sterling, who smirked down at me every few seconds. Finally, as expected, he began to run faster. So fast, I was barely keeping up. 

"Come on, Reign, keep up! Don't want to show everyone you can't keep up with the boss!" Sterling yelled with a laugh. 

"Suck my dick, Wolfe," I groaned. 

"Oh trust me, you will be sucking mine by the end of tonight," he said, or rather promised. 

I swallowed hard and concentrated on my breathing, pacing my breaths with my sprinting. We had almost lapped everyone who knew better than to sprint like maniacs, and Sterling finally slowed down to a jog. 

By the final lap, Lucas and Leon were whining like babies and the last two in line. Sterling had kept sprinting and jogging back and forth, making my heart pound as it pleaded for oxygen. We made the last lap, and came to a halt. I crouched over to catch my breath, and Sterling's large hand landed on my back. 

"You good, baby?" he asked with a chuckle. 

"All good!" I said between breaths of air and I stuck my thumb up. 

"Great! Now what weight equipment should we do first? Remember, one hundred reps of every single one. Your pick, sweetheart," he said, knowing I really was whooped at this point. I looked up to see his evil smirk. 

"Let's get this over with," I said with groan as I walked over to the equipment. I heard Sterling's low chuckle behind me, knowing he had caused my exhaustion from the running. 

I quickly decided I would exact my revenge in a much, much more painful way later.