Fifty Four- Revelations

Sterling POV 

Having all of my men from across the country in one spot was exhilarating. It made me feel a rush of power and pride. I knew we were strong if not the strongest gang around the United States. Unfortunately, it has taken a few days to get them here and I know Reign is out there most likely in pain and suffering. I hope she knows we will come for her and take down Kohn Stone and every single person he has working for him. 

All my men were in the common area before one last training when the doors suddenly slammed open. I felt my lips curl up as I saw who caused the commotion. 

"Looks like I came to the party at the right time," Darren Spike stated as he stood in the doorway with his brother at his side. His facial hair had grown out a bit, his brother remained clean shaved. They both wore all black and had guns strapped to their hips and legs. 

"Perfect timing, in fact. It's nice to have you with us, boys," Titus says as he comes up next to me. 

"Alright everyone, listen up," I say, calling my men to my attention. "We do not know where Kohn and Jack are keeping Reign. We do know where the majority of their men are. The plan is to infiltrate one of their buildings, take out as many as possible. We know that each building has an office room with all their information stored there. Find that, and we can find the location they have Reign," I state. 

"We need to act fast. We have no idea what they might have done to Reign already," Titus spoke up next to me. 

"We will be dividing you up into groups to obtain as much information as possible while one main team including myself stay back and we will deploy as soon as anything is found. I want to be the one to end Kohn Stone," I say, anger flaring inside of me when I speak the devil's name. 

"Let's do this. Everyone report to Wesley for your group numbers," Titus says with a smile towards me. I give him a swift nod and walk away as everyone begins to prepare for the mission.

Darren, Cory, Titus and I stay back away from everyone for a moment to have a private discussion about the situation. Inside, there was an anxiety that I would not find her in time. I wanted to find her now, but I knew it would take time and I did not want to even think about what that time meant for her. 

"Are you okay, boss?" Titus asks, his face showing his natural maturity and concern for me. 

"I just don't want to think about what she could be going through while she is with them. I know Kohn, he will try to break her and torture her until she is unrecognizable," I say, my heart and blood pumping just at the thought of someone hurting her. 

"Sterling," Darren says softly with firm eyes. "We will find her and she will be fine," he says, or rather tries to convince me. 

"We are doing everything in our power, Sterling. We need to stop worrying and start thinking efficiently," a voice comes from behind me as someone enters the room. I look over to see the rest of the group walking in. My siblings, William, Lucas and Leon, and behind them are Reign's own friends; Danny and Cali. 

"He's right," Lucas begins. "There is a reason he has targeted Reign for so long," he says and Wesley walks in and continues on the subject. 

"And I know why," Wesley states confidently. I arch my brow in confusion. 

"Reign is Kohn Stone's daughter," he says and everyone stays silent allowing me to process the statement. 

"How do you know this, Wesley?" I ask. 

"I did some digging into Reign's parents, or rather her mother. It turns out, her mother was part of Kohn's circle. She had gotten herself into some hard shit and she went to Kohn to help her. He used her as bait, sold her off, used her as a means to sell drugs to clients, you name it. She got pregnant with Reign and ran because she didn't want Reign involved. Obviously she didn't run far enough, and she ended up paying the price for it," Wesley says. 

Everything was beginning to fall into place. Even Reign's name fit into the puzzle. She was to be the next leader of Kohn's gang. She would reign his empire and he wanted to make sure of that. 

"It makes sense," I begin and I also realize another detail into the puzzle. "Kohn wanted Reign to take over not just his gang, she was supposed to reign over mine too. That's why he killed my parents as well as those other leaders who died. He was trying to pave her path to reign over everything," I say in awe that everything finally made sense. 

"She isn't just named Reign, she was meant to reign," Darren says and there is a moment of silence. "Hot," Darren says nonchalantly. Everyone stops and turns, glaring at the man who broke the ice. My glare is especially hard, and I hear his brother speak softly to him.

"Not a good idea dude," Cory says and then he claps his brother on the back.  

"Let's get going. We have to find her, preferably before he brainwashes her and really convinces her to take over his gang," Titus says firmly. I nod in agreement and everyone takes my motion to disperse and begin the search for Reign. 

I stay put as everyone walks away from me. I can not help the thoughts twisting through my mind. Everything made sense, even down to her abilities. She was meant for the life in a gang; it was in her DNA. She was meant to kick ass, be strong, be a leader. What Kohn did not anticipate was the fact that she was also half her mother, which must be where her compassion, loving abilities came from. Thankfully, those were strong characteristics she held and even through all she has been through they remain unshakable. 

We could only hold out hope that whatever she goes through with her father, if you can even call him that, will not change who she is inside. If she discovers a nasty, brutal side of her that stems from her father, we might be in for one hell of a fight to get her back. 

I walk out the door and take the first steps closer to bringing my, no, our, Reign back home.