Fifteen- Who changed me?!

As soon as I heard the voice, I knew the identity of the hooded man. 

Sterling. 

Reign POV 

For some reason my heart decided to flutter at his voice. I still had my back to him when I heard his voice speak again. 

"You sure know how to repeatedly get yourself into horrible situations," he said with a chuckle. 

I wanted to turn around and see him, but I didn't want to see what Nolan now looked like. I didn't even want to imagine it honestly. 

I heard his footsteps approach me and a warm hand found my shoulder. He turned me slightly to him, but not far enough that I would be able to fully see the body which I'm sure had a head of mush now. 

Tears were still wet on my face and I was sure my breath didn't smell good as I just vomited due to the scene behind us. Needless to say, I was sure I wasn't a pretty sight at all. 

"Are you okay?" he asked in a deep soft voice. I sniffled a bit before shaking my head no. 

He didn't say a word. Instead, he pulled me into his chest and I wrapped my arms around him as I began to sob. 

"Shh..." he whispered to me as he pet my hair. "It's going to be okay. I'm here now," 

I don't know how long we stood there, but eventually we pulled away from each other. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and walked us to the street. 

Once we got out of the alley, he pulled out his phone and began to dial numbers. 

"Jack, who was supposed to pick Reign up today?" he asked sounding very angry. 

I hear a soft answer but it wasn't loud enough for me to be able to hear exact words. I saw his face grow even more angry. 

"I've got her with me now. We are on the side of the street down the road from her work. Come pick us up immediately," he said before hanging up abruptly. 

I felt exhausted. All my energy was drained. My head began to spin slightly, causing me to loose balance. Sterling held me up, looking down at me. 

"Reign? Are you okay?" I saw concern and worry in his beautiful white eyes. 

And that was the last thing I saw before my vision blackened and my body gave in. 

I woke up to a brightly lit room and a soft bed below me. My eyes flickered slightly as I tried to blink and regain my vision. 

"She's waking up, get the boss," someone said and footsteps began retreating. 

My eyes finally fully cleared and I looked around. I saw Lucas leaning against the door with his arms crossed and Titus was kneeling next to me. Across the room in chairs sat Jack and Azure. 

"Hey kiddo, how are you feeling?" Titus asked with worry lacing his voice. All I could do was grumble because my throat felt like a desert it was so dry. 

Titus quickly grabbed  a glass of water on the nightstand. With one hand he helped my head lean up an the other held the glass as I drank. He gently pulled the glass away and I nodded a thank you to him. 

"Better?" he asked softly and I nodded again. 

Suddenly everyone's eyes turned away from me and to the doorway. There stood Sterling and his younger brother Ash. I noticed how they looked similar, especially standing next to each other. The only difference was how young Ash looked and his ashy grey eyes as opposed to Sterling's white ones.