Thirty Seven- Punishment

Sterling POV 

Before I even stepped foot into the house I heard a sort of commotion. It wasn't an everyday occurrence, but it happened enough I wasn't surprised that two of my men were having a wrestling match. 

As I stepped into the house, I was taken back at the sight. Blood splattered through the house and Reign and Leon were wrestling each other, blood splattered all over their clothes and Reign's face. 

My blood instantly began to boil at the thought that someone had hurt her, that someone I'm assuming was Leon. My first instinct was to rip Leon off of her but I knew my fiery little Reign probably had plenty involved in the situation. 

I watched them struggle against each other, Leon holding Reign down by her wrists but her knee came up and as Leon rolled off of Reign, I cleared my throat. The two snapped their heads in my direction, Leon's in pain and Reign's holding a hell's worth of anger. 

"What the fuck is going on and why is there blood everywhere?" I said through gritted teeth as my eyes went to Leon. 

"Um..." I got by both of them as they peered at each other. 

"Well?" I waited for an answer to the mess. 

"She started it!" Leon blurted out. 

"I did not! You're the one who kept calling me names!" Reign retorted. 

"You hit me first," 

"You hit me in the face with a book! You made me bleed!" 

"Because you deserved it, Shithead!" Leon yelled and instantly Reign was back on top of him throwing slaps and punches. 

I rolled my eyes and strode over to them, grabbing Reign and holding her against my body. As I held Reign, Lucas had come into the living room and pulled Leon to his feet.  Reign fought against my arms but I was too strong for her to break my hold on her. 

"I'm gonna make YOU bleed!" she spit, a bit of blood coming with her words. 

"Enough!" I yelled, tired of their bickering. "Reign, clean yourself up. Leon, change. I want both of you in my office in ten minutes!" I ordered as I let go of Reign. They both looked at me quickly and hurried off to their rooms. 

As amusing as it was to see, I knew I had to punish them both in some way. I slowly made my way over to my office, passing the dining room where the rest of the crew sat giving me nods and "Hey Boss" while I passed. 

I made it to my office and sat in my leather desk chair. What am I going to do with Reign? I knew I would punish Leon by making him clean the house for the next few weeks as he hated to clean. I know it seems more like a child's punishment but I knew he'd hate it more than hundreds of push ups or something. Shit, he'd rather I whipped him over cleaning. 

As for Reign, my brain was stuck. One of my favorite things to do was punish people and make them do whatever they hated most. I racked my brain for the next eight minuted until a sneaky idea filled my head. 

Reign POV 

After a quick shower and a change of clothes, I grumbled to myself as I made my way down to Sterling's office. I opened the door to see Leon standing in the office already and Sterling in a large leather desk chair. 

"Now that I have you both here, I want to know exactly how this happened," Sterling said, his eyes jumping between Leon and I. "Reign, you tell me what happened," he said with a smirk. I gulped before I began telling my side of the story. 

"Well, Lucas and Leon were helping me with my new room but Leon kept calling me names and short insults so I hit him with a book. Then he called me a name again but he ran away. So I waited until dinner to sneak up on him and I got him with the book again. Then he chased me into the bathroom and when I thought he had left I walked out and he hit me really hard in the face with the book. So I chased him. And kicked his ass," I said holding my posture higher thinking I had won the battle between Leon and I. 

Sterling looked at Leon for a moment then spoke again. "Is this what happened?" he asked. Leon nodded. 

"Yes sir, that's pretty much it," he said with a shrug. 

"Very well. Leon, you will be cleaning the house top to bottom for three weeks starting with the blood on the floor and carpets," Sterling said and Leon visibly deflated and groaned. "You're dismissed," Sterling said looking at Leon and he left the room with a grumble, closing the door behind him. 

I stood like a deer in headlights as Sterling's eyes fell on me. He shook his head before he stood up, taking a step in my direction. As if by instinct, I took a step back. This continued until my back hit the door and I sucked a breath in. 

"Now, for your punishment," Sterling said, towering over me. He placed both of his hands on either side of my head, essentially trapping me. 

"My p-punishment?" I said as his face grew closer to mine. He gave me a devilish nod and a smirk as his face came side to side with mine. 

"You will stay with me in my room for three weeks starting tonight," he said, his hot breath gracing my ear. 

"Y-your room?" I mumbled. I didn't want to stay in his room especially after what I had heard him saying to Azure. No sir, I did not want to be in the same room as that man. He chuckled as he pulled his head away from mine but he stayed firmly in front of me. 

"Yes, my room. My bed. My bathroom. All of it," he said, holding his smirk. Same bed?! No. NO WAY was I going to let this happen!

"Can I trade punishment's with Leon?" I asked with pleading eyes. His expression grew dark as he came within inches of my face again. 

"I'll see you in my bed tonight, Love," he said and he left the room.