Thirty Six- Short Fight

Reign POV 

I was absolutely pissed off at what I heard Sterling say and as I was moving my things into my new bedroom Lucas could even tell I was furious. He walked awkwardly beside me carrying a box full of my belongings and his eyes kept wandering to me. 

Once we made it to my new room which was on the opposite side of the house than Sterling's room, he set the box down and crossed his arms. 

"Okay, Reign. What's going on?" he asks looking down at me as I set the box of books I was carrying onto the floor. 

"What?" I asked trying to play ignorant. He scoffed at me and rolled his eyes at me. 

"I know you're pissed about something, so tell me. What is it?" he says as if he could see right through me. 

I give a heavy sigh. 

"Okay fine. Sterling said some really nasty things about me earlier to I am assuming Azure and Cory," I say. 

"What did he say exactly?" 

"Well just that he doesn't care about me and that I'm nothing more than another gang member to him," I say looking down, feeling slightly embarrassed that I sounded like a high school girl who's crush just said they didn't like her. 

"And why did that bother you so much?" Lucas said with a smirk. 

"I-I don't know. I guess just because he seemed to act differently with me and he seemed to care and now bombshell has been dropped that he doesn't," I say with an angry sigh. Lucas hums in response. Instead of any words of wisdom or even some of comfort, Lucas shrugs and walks out to retrieve more boxes. As he walks out, his brother Leon walks in with a box. 

"Where do you want this one, Shorty?" he asks which earns him a grumble from me. 

"Just set it next to the other one in the corner, Sky High," I said earning him a chuckle. Leon was pretty quiet but very sarcastic and full of humor when he did talk. 

He wasn't actually that tall. He was about six foot two, just slightly taller than his brother. He wasn't even an entire foot above me! I did enjoy picking on Lucas on the fact that his younger brother was taller than him. Through the time I had spent with the gang, I learned that Lucas was twenty seven and Leon was twenty four. 

His caramel colored hair flopped into his face as he set the box down and as he stood back up Lucas walked in. The two brothers looked similar but had their own differences such as their eye color. Leon had bright blue eyes while Lucas's were a dull green. Lucas was definitely more talkative than Leon as well. Though Leon was taller than Lucas, Lucas was more built and muscular. 

"Hey Pipsqueak, how many more boxes-" Leon started but was cut off by a smack with a heavy book of mine. 

"Hey what the-" 

SMACK! 

"Stop!" he begged. 

"Stop calling me small! I'll kick everyone's asses here!" I yelled while Lucas was dying of laughter. 

"Sure... Small Fry," Leon said before he bolted out of my room. Normally I'd chase after him but I really wanted to finish my room. I turned my attention to Lucas. 

"I'll get him later," I said before beginning to unpack a box. 

A few hours of unpacking boxes later, my room was almost finished. Titus called from downstairs to let everyone know dinner was ready, and multiple pairs of feet stomped through the house down to the kitchen. I waited back a few minutes to be sure Leon would be down there before me. 

Before I left my room, I simply grabbed my heavy book I had used on him earlier and I made my way down the stairs. 

As I walked into the dining area, I was glad to see the back of Leon's head. He wouldn't even know what hit him, and soon enough. 

WHACK! 

"What the hell?!" he screamed holding the side of his head. 

"What's wrong, Sky Scraper?" I said giggling as the rest of the men seated burst out laughing. 

"You're dead, Pipsqueak!" Leon said as he jumped up from his chair. I took off running back to the bathroom which thankfully was empty. I swiftly slammed the door and locked it as Leon got to it and began banging his fist on it. 

"I'll get you back Shorty! Just you wait!" he yelled from the other side of the door before his footsteps retreated. I slowly unlocked the door and peeked out. I slowly opened the door trying not to let it squeak. Once I saw the coast was clear, I shrugged and began walking out to the dining area. 

Unfortunately, I did not expect what happened next. 

As I was walking down the hall, an arm swung out holding my book and smacked me right in the nose, hard enough that I fell on my ass causing me to scream. 

Blood began dripping down my nose and across my lips as I glared up at a smirking Leon. 

"Got ya Pipsqueak," he said carelessly. 

The blood continued to flow from my nose and split lip as I began yelling at him. 

"You asshole! I'm going to rip your throat out with my teeth!" I screamed and I swiftly stood up and began to run at him. He took off like a shot and this time I fallowed, ignoring the blood splattering all through the house. 

As he ran for the front door, I took the advantage and punched him in the back of the head, causing him to stumble backward. I quickly kicked the back of his knees and tackled him to the ground. I managed to slap and punch him a few times before he flipped me over. He held my hands down but he didn't notice my leg as it came up, kneeing him in his most vulnerable spot. 

As he toppled over, next to me, someone cleared their throat. We both snapped our necks in the direction of the noise and my eyes immediately met ghostly white ones. 

"What the fuck is going on and why is there blood everywhere?" Sterling said through gritted teeth before looking at Leon. 

"Um..." Leon and I said at the same time, looking at each other. 

"Well?" Sterling said.

"She started it!" Leon yells. 

"I did not! You're the one who kept calling me names!" 

"You hit me first!"

"You hit me in the face with a book! You made me bleed!" 

"Because you deserved it, Shithead!" Leon yelled before I jumped back on him and began slapping and punching him again. Thankfully for Leon, Sterling grabbed me and held me off while Lucas pulled Leon to his feet. 

"I'm gonna make YOU bleed!" I yelled. 

"Enough!" Sterling's voice boomed. "Reign, clean yourself up. Leon, change. I want both of you in my office in ten minutes!" he ordered and we both scurried off to our rooms. 

As I made it to my room I had a feeling Sterling was not going to go easy on me this time...