6.

"Did you see his boots?! Holy hell. My acne is gone. My skin cleared. My soul is pure." Awsten said making me laugh. He had a hilariously weird sense of humor. It was really great to spend time with him.

"Dude. His hair." Otto says, fake moaning at the thought. We were all currently fangirling over the artist Guardin. He was at the arcade for about 20 minutes before he had to leave but it was great to get to meet him. He's honestly super underrated and underappreciated.

"Oh god I know right. And his smile!" Geoff said, practically fainting.

"There's no way you're all straight." I say, taking a sip of my blue slushie.

"It's not gay if you don't make eye contact." Awsten says shrugging.

"You stared at him for like 5 minutes straight. There was definitely eye contact." Otto laughs.

"Oops." Awsten giggles, scrolling through his Twitter feed.

"Your prize, my dear." Jack says, bowing in front of me with his arm stretch out holding a stuffed kangaroo.

"Oh my god I love you." I smile, hugging the kangaroo.

"Aww, I love you too."

"I was talking to the roo."

"Ouch." Jack laughs and I smirk, hugging him too.

"Young love. Aw." A woman says, walking by. Jack and I both look at each other and fake vomit.

"You guys aren't a couple?" Geoff asks, confused.

"Oh god no." We both answer at the same time before looking at each other bursting out laughing.

"We aren't together. Tori is a loser." Jack says, grabbing the Kangaroo sassily.

"Says the 30 year old man aggressively groping the kangaroo, but okay." I shrug, sipping more of my slushie.

"Do you two ever stop bitching like a married couple?" Alex says, throwing his arms around both of us.

"No." Jack and I say in unison. We instantly do rock paper scissors to settle the battle. I won. My prize was another slushie. I happily slurp along.

"I hate to ruin the party, but we gotta go. We've got a meeting." Rian says, sighing.

"Oh. Well I-"

"It's just us this time, kiddo." Jack says and I frown.

"I'm not a child. You're literally only 6 years older than me."

"Such a child."

"I hate you sometimes."

"I hate me all the time. Your point?"

"Jack!" Alex and I both say and we look at each other with narrowed eyes. 

"We've gotta start seeing other people or this shit is gonna keep happening." Alex says and we all laugh.

"We'll talk to you later. Don't have too much fun." Alex says, winking. I flip him off.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" I ask and the boys shrug.

"Is 'go take a really good nap' an acceptable answer?" Otto asks, raising his hand.

"You took a nap earlier." Awsten said, looking at Otto confused.

"There's never a bad time for a nap." I say and Otto agrees.

"Uggghhh. Fine." Awsten sighs.

"You guys are welcome to crash at my place for a bit. I bet you guys are getting sick of the bunks in the bus." I suggest and the boys debate it for a moment.