14.

"I feel like I'm gonna have to literally ground you from him in order to make you get a normal sleep schedule." Alex says as I walk into the living room at 4:30pm. I yawn, sitting down at the counter with the blanket wrapped around me. He was across from me, working on set lists.

"How can I be of assistance?"

"You can go back to sleep and get the rest I know you need." He says sternly, writing down another song to the list.

"Alex i-"

"Don't argue with me. You'll lose. Go back to bed and stay off your phone. I mean it."

"Okay mom."

"It's Mother Alexis to you." He laughs some, motioning for me to go. I sigh, walking back to bed, falling onto it and curling back into a ball. I admit it, I was a mess and I was always exhausted now. Jack walked in and plopped down beside me, climbing under the blanket.

"Mother Alexis send you to bed too?"

"Mhm." He mumbles into the pillow.

"Still hungover?"

"Mhm."

"Lazy day?"

"Mhm."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I woke up the next day feeling even more exhausted than I already was. It was a good kind of exhausted now. An exhausted I could tolerate until tonight when I can sleep normally. Jack had disappeared from the bed, he most likely woke up before me and left me to get the extra sleep.

"Jack?" I call out. No answer. I get up, put on Awsten's hoodie, and walk out into the living room.

"Alex?" I yell. No answer.

"Zackary I know you're home.  Rian?? Anybody?" I yell louder.  No answer. I sigh, grabbing some orange juice out of the fridge. I guess they went to a meeting or something.

I grab my phone, checking the notifications, cringing at all of them. 84 missed texts, 3 missed calls, 173 people mentioned me in a comment, and there were 214 follower requests.

"Jesus christ." I mumble, checking the texts first. Geoff had apparently made a group chat. 

Geoff: heyyy

Otto: no

Awsten: no

Geoff: oh

Awsten: wait

[Awsten changed Geoff's name to Lord Fucknut]

[Awsten changed Otto's name to bernerderp cerncernbern]

Awsten changed Awsten's name to LITERAL JESUS]

[LITERAL JESUS changed your name to Angel send from heaven above if that was real❤]

I giggle some, reading through all the weird messages. Some were genuinely funny. Most were oddly disturbing and made me question their sanity. 

LITERAL JESUS: guys what if she hates us? Or me? Is that why she isn't answering?

Lord fucknut: dude she loves you

Bernerderp cerncernbern: ^^^^

LITERAL JESUS: ugh...

Bernbernderp cerncernbern: don't worry, she's probably just busy

Me: not gonna lie I passed out and I've been asleep for the last 19 hours lmao hey guys