11.

Jack and I walk back into the house and we're immediately greeted by a group of yelling boys. This was nothing new, except the group had grown. Geoff and Otto had joined the fun apparently.

"Friendly reminder that you're all practically 5 minutes away from 30 and you're still screaming over Mario kart. How do you feel?" I say and receive many responses. One of my favorites included Geoff yelling about the cultural influence that video games have and how he doesn't give a flying fuck about his brain cells.

"What are you guys gonna do when I move? The hangout place will be gone." I ask, looking at the screen. From the looks of it, Geoff was winning.

"We'll go wherever you are and crash your new place too. Oh, check out your present." Rian said, pointing towards the large box behind the couch.

"If it's another boob shelf..." I mumble, opening the box to reveal more beanbags.

"Who's idea was this?"

"Otto's. We may or may not have broken the pink one. And by we, I mean Awsten." Zack says and Awsten gasps.

"We weren't gonna tell her!"

"She was gonna see the duck tape, dumbass."

I roll my eyes, getting out the 3 new beanbag chairs. I throw one at Awsten, knocking him in the back of the head which then knocked him down onto the broken beanbag making it explode.

"What the shit Awsten?!" Geoff yells, not daring to pause the race. Awsten was laughing and wheezing on the floor. We were all laughing and distracting by the floating Styrofoam balls that filled the room. Geoff ended up using this as an opportunity to win the race.

"This is gonna take all eternity to clean." I say, looking down at the floor that was now absolutely covered in the white beads.

"We'll help!" Otto jumps up and smiles. He was too fucking pure for this world. Like a cute little puppy.

We all grab trash bags and begin cleaning it up along with all the random trash that 'magically' appeared along with Geoff and otto' s appearance. Basically they got taco bell and went absolutely crazy with it.

"You've gotta admit, that was a good shot." I say to Awsten and he groans, laughing some.

"Unfortunately."

"Stealing my phrases now?"

"Unfortunately."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"We're not fucking watching the notebook again." I say, grabbing the phone and instantly changing the movie.

"But what about-"

"We're definitely not watching fucking 8 mile again either." I stop Jack before he can finish, automatically knowing what he was going to say.

"Is the office okay with us all?" I ask and Awsten starts smiling making Geoff and Otto sigh.

"He's obsessed with the office. It's his favorite show." Otto explains.

"Parks and recreation is better." Geoff shrugs and Awsten pretends to cry.

"You're all so fucking weird." I laugh, starting the show at the last episode I left it on.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I yawn, checking my phone. It was 9:37pm. I had barely slept this entire week and it was starting to really catch up to me. We had all changed into pajamas basically except for tbe parx boys. I was in a pair of shorts and one of the long sleeve All Time Low shirts that had not been publicly released yet. I was currently laying across Awsten's lap with my legs slung over the side. His arms were wrapped around me, holding me close.