44.

"Do we have to go home?" I ask, looking out the plane window at the world below. The planes shadow danced across the lively hills.

"Home is anywhere you are." Awsten smiles, holding my hand.

"You're so cliché."

"You still married me though."

"Hell yeah I did." I smile, kissing him.

I glanced down at the wedding ring on my finger, twisting it some. It felt natural. I've always wondered what being married would be like. It's bliss. Marriage is pure bliss. I never thought I would experience this level of happiness but here I am, living in pure bliss.

"I wonder what the guys have been up to." Awsten sighs. We made the agreement to stay off our phones for the entirely of our honeymoon so that we could fully experience the moment and not just the angry Twitter stans who are upset over me marrying him before they did even though majority of them are barely thirteen.

"We'll see them in a bit. I think we only have about twenty minutes left before we land."

"Oh, sweet." He smiles.

"Is it bad that I'm not really excited? I mean don't get me wrong, I love them all so very much. I just know that being home means touring for you is starting soon."

"But you'll come with, right?"

"I would love to spend all my time with you, babe, but the band is your thing. I already keep you from them enough."

"They love you though." He frowns.

"I know, and I love them too! I just want you to have your moments in the spotlight again where you aren't just mine if that makes sense."

"Yeah, I get it. I still want you to be around though."

"I will be wherever you need me to be." I pinky promised.

"Attention passengers, we will be approaching our destination in around five minutes. Prepare for landing." The pilot announced over the intercom.

"Five more minutes." Awsten says eagerly.

"Yeah, five more minutes." I look back out the window to watch. Back to reality once again.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Welcome home!" Jack yells, running up to us. He hugs me tightly, picking me up before spinning us around in a circle.

"I fucking missed you. You're never allowed to leave again. How was it? No diseases? No battle scars?" He rapidly asks questions and i giggle as he lets me down.

"It was great actually."

"Tell us all about it!"

"Well a dolphin tried to eat his ass." I say and Awsten instantly tried to explain.

"We were swimming with dolphins and one just randomly came up behind me! I could've died!"

"You were the dolphin's bitch." Geoff says, laughing hard. Awsten's face turned red with embarrassment.

"This is harassment."

"Yeah, yeah."

"We actually have some big news..." Alex starts.

"What is it?" Awsten asks, eyes widening.

"I went to pick up your mail and its been confirmed."

"No fucking way." My jaw dropped. Alex smiled, nodding.

"When? When can we- let's go! Right now!" I jump, shaking Alex.

"What's going on?" Awsten asks, confused.

"We're going to be parents."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I know this is incredibly short but ive just lost all creativity lately and I've been stressed with my education and other factors in life. I hope you all understand why it had taken so long to update.

Watch what happens next.