37.

Saturday, 7PM

"So, are you gonna tell me your real name or can I just call you mine instead?" Dean asks as we walk into the movie theater. I stare at the various posters, deciding on which one looks most appealing.

"First of all, that was the worst pick up line ever. You could've at least went to the second page of the Google searches to find one I haven't heard before because we all know if it's not the first page of a search it doesn't get checked. And second, bold of you to assume I even like you." I say, smirking some over my shoulder, glancing back at him. He takes a shocked face.

"Alright, I see why you said you're Trouble. You don't like me? Not even a little?" He pouts, making large puppy dog eyes at me.

"Oh I never said that."

"So you do like me!" He laughs some.

"It's a possibility. That's what first dates are for, Dean. To see if there's a possibility." I say, standing in front of a poster that stood out most.

"You know, most girls want to go out to dinner and talk on first dates. But you? You choose to go to the movies." He stands beside me, looking at the poster trying to see what I see that's so great about it.

"A person's personality is easier seen by their choices. Whether it's movies or music or even the way they walk. You walked in here like a badass motherfucker and now you're shy and you've been shuffling along behind me the whole time. You're scared of what I think of you. Right?" I say, turning to face him.

"Well..." He blushes some, avoiding eye contact.

"Dean, you gotta be honest with yourself. I'm not going to turn you down just because you're not the confident guy from the restaurant. You came on this date to know me and I came on this date to know you. The real you. So tell me, what movie do you want to see?" I turn to face all of the posters that trail along the walls, ignoring the one I had previously chose.

"Would you care to suffer through a superhero movie?" He asks, looking towards the end of the trail.

"Endgame? Fuck yeah. I've seen it 4 times but I could TOTALLY watch it again." I say, smiling. He seems relieved. I run off to buy our tickets then meet back with him. He paid for popcorn and drinks.

"Who's your favorite?" He asks as we walk into the specific theater for Endgame.

"You can't just ask me to pick a favorite I mean I love them all equally and-"

"Spiderman?" He asks, looking down at my shirt. I look down and blush some. I didn't even realize I was wearing my Spiderman shirt.

"Oops."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Endgame spoiler warning bc I'm a good person :))))

"Are you okay?" I ask, turning to face Dean as we walk out of the theater.

"No! He sacrificed himself for everyone. Peter needed him. Morgan needed him. And pepper!" He cries, wiping away his tears as we walk.

"I know, I know. It's okay. Everything's okay." I try to comfort him.

"I know. God I'm such a loser for crying in front of a complete stranger."

"It's Tori." I say, holding my hand out for him to shake.

"Tori. I like it." He smiles some, shaking my hand.