36.

"Okay now we need to talk." Awsten says as he leans against the doorway of the bathroom where I was brushing my teeth.

"You couldn't have picked a worse time to talk." I say, spitting out toothpaste into the sink before rinsing my mouth out with water.

"I could've waited until you needed to shit so you couldn't avoid the conversation." He shrugs and I nearly choke.

"Yeah let's, uh, not."

"That's what I thought. So that kiss, huh?" He smirks.

"Wow you're not going to let this go are you?"

"Nope." He laughs some and I roll my eyes.

"Would it kill you to just let things happen?"

"A little bit, yeah."

"So impatient. Just for that we're not talking."

"What?!" He whines, throwing his hands up.

"You heard me." I smile, walking out of the bathroom.

"You're a cruel woman."

"Thanks." I laugh some, sitting on the couch. Awsten comes over and sits on the other side, glancing my direction every now and then.

"You're not making this whole 'not talking' thing easy when you look at me like that." I say, picking up my Xbox controller.

"Oh really?" Awsten says, scooting closer to me.

"I know where this is going."

"Do you?" He stops, nearly a foot from my face.

"Yep. You're predictable."

"How so?" He grins, moving his face closer. I place a finger over his lips and he frowns.

"You're predictable. You think just because I kissed you one time that means I've fallen for you once again and that you can wrap me around your finger just like you did in the past." I say, smirking some as I take my finger away and he shakes his head, laughing some.

"Am I right though?"

"Possibly."

"That's not a no."

"It's not a yes, either, loverboy."

"Can you two fuck some other time? We want pizza." Geoff says from the kitchen and Awsten rolls his eyes, throwing a pillow at him.

"If you break my house I will break your spleen." I say and Geoff apologizes, picking up the pillow.

"We weren't fucking and we aren't going to, just to clarify." I say, googling local pizzarias.

"Aw, really?" Awsten pouts and I punch his arm, blushing some. Of course it was a thought, but I needed to avoid that.

"So, How about Rikky's?" I ask, avoiding the conversation with Awsten.

"I don't care where we go, I'm starving!" Otto whines and I laugh some as he pretends to melt onto the floor. Adorable.

"Well let's go."

"I'll drive!" Awsten jumps up and we all instantly yell no.

"I'm a good driver." He pouts and I roll my eyes sarcastically.

"You nearly hit a fire hydrant earlier."

"And?"

"The car was parked."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"How many?" The greeter asks as we walk in.