38.

Love is inevitable. Whether it's strictly platonic, romantic, sexual, or even just a basic appreciation of someone's existence. Love is inevitable. That's what I've learned over the past few years of my life. I never thought I would love again after the shitshow of a relationship I had with Dylan. After all the emotional abuse my mother put me through I thought I would never love myself. Now here I am loving my life. Awsten and I had been together again for 4 months and I had never felt more complete.

I looked over at the beautiful blue haired boy who was peacefully asleep beside me. His hair was scattered across his face but didn't cover his eyes. Everything about him made my heart overwhelmed with joy. Everything. All the way from his long eyelashes down to his finger tips covered in glitter nail polish. Everything. He was stunning in every single way.

He groaned in his sleep, shuffling some. He rolled over to his side and unconsciously wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. I smile, cuddling up to his bare chest, pulling the blanket over us both. I felt engulfed in his scent. Peppermint and black cherry.

The entire world could fall apart around me and it wouldn't bother me one bit. He was my world. He brought purpose into my life.

"Awsten?" I whisper to see if he was awake. He moaned some, shuffling some.

"Hmm?" He hums.

"I love you." I say, without thinking about it. It was true. I do. I always have. It never went away. No matter how many guys I went out with, no matter how long I tried to get over him, no matter what. He was the one I loved. He was my soulmate. I just knew it.

"More." He mumbled into my hair and I giggle some.

"In your dreams, asshole." I say and he laughs some. His voice was groggy.

"Tori?" He asks, yawning.

"Hmm?" I mimic him, smiling some.

"You're mine." His voice was soft. The butterflies in my stomach flew in figure eights.

"I've always been yours." I place a kiss on his lips and he smiles, holding onto me tightly. He rolls over to wear he's laying on top of me and he lays his head in the crook of my neck, placing gentle kisses along it.

"Awstennn." I drag out his name and he chuckles some, his hot breathe sending chills up my spine as it hits my skin.

"Yes baby?" He asks, lifting his head up to face me.

"You're so fucking cute. Stop it." I giggle. He kisses my nose.

"Yes you are." He sticks out his tongue.

"Wanna go get breakfast?" I ask and he thinks for a moment.

"I'm pretty sure I've got a full course meal right here for the taking." He smirks, kissing my neck once again, this time sucking and biting down to leave marks.

"But what about pancakes?" I ask and he laughs, giving up.

"Okay, let's get pancakes." He kisses my lips one last time then crawls off of me, taking the blanket with him leaving me exposed to the brisk air. I shiver at the sudden cold, pulling my knees to my chest. I looked around the room before grabbing a pair of Awsten's joggers. I put them on and walked over to the mirror to attempt to fix my hair. It was a curly mess.

"That's cute." Awsten says, wrapping the blanket around me, pressing his body against mine.

"Yep, you are." I smile in the mirror looking at us. We both looked like wrecks. I wore a red lace bralette and Awsten's grey joggers with my hair in a messy bun. Awsten was shirtless and was in his black boxer briefs. The blanket loosely draped around us. We looked happy for the first time in a long time.