19.

"Get your shit, we're leaving!" Geoff yells and it echoes through Awsten's apartment. We all groan, grabbing our bags. Geoff and Otto had stayed with Awsten and I last night to make the trip to the airport easier. We were all going to Los Angeles to start the tour.

"But Daaaaaad i wanna naaaaap." I drag out my words to be more dramatic. He narrows his eyes.

"Dad?"

"Yep, Father Geoffrey."

"Great." He laughs, pulling his suitcase towards the door. Otto slings his backpack over his shoulder, yawning. We were all exhausted except for Awsten who had decided to sleep the entire day and night previously so that he can be caught up on LA time. It didn't make sense to me but according to his logic it did.

"Come on! Adventure time!" Awsten yells, running out the door.

"Fuck you and fuck your adventure!" I yell back, walking out with the boys.

"Maybe later."

"AWSTEN!" we all yell at the same time making him laugh.

"Let's just get this over with." Geoff says, yawning. We all get into our ubers and make the journey to the airport which isn't far, five minutes tops. Geoff and Otto were in one car leaving Awsten and I in the other. Jawn and Lucas were already at the airport waiting. 

"You look cute." Awsten says, looking over at me as i lean against the car door, watching the city lights as we speed past them. I giggle some, shaking my head. I was wearing black joggers, an old white long sleeve NASA shirt, and socks that don't match under my blue vans. My hair was in a messy bun and i didn't have any makeup on because i was too tired to care.

"You're so full of shit." I say and he scoffs, pretending to be offended.

"I'm sorry that my girlfriend just has to be so fucking beautiful all the time that it leaves me starstruck." He smirks and i roll my eyes.

"You're so ridiculous. It's cute though."

"Hell yeah I'm ridiculous.  Ridiculously falling for you."

"You had the perfect opportunity to quote your own song and you didn't do it. Im disappointed." I say and he laughs. 

"Whatever. You love me and my horrible flirting."

"Maybe a little."

We arrived at the airport and I stare up at the huge terminal. Has it really been a week? Time went by entirely too fast. What if our relationship was like that too? Losing sleep and losing time on repeat.

"Are you okay?" Otto asks, nudging me some. I jump a little, nodding.

"Sorry. Yeah. Just looking around." I smile some, grabbing my bag. He frowns some but let's it go. We all go in and go through security.

"Sir, step aside." A guard says to Awsten and he groans.

"It's because of the hair isn't it? I'm a weirdo." He says, sighing.

"Awsten my hair is literally the same color but with green. Shut up."

"Oh yeah." He giggles, covering his mouth to hide his smile.

The guard begins to pull something out of his pocket and my heart drops. They think he did something wrong. He's gonna get arrested. Awsten's eyes widen as he watches, the sane fear must be going through his mind.

"I'm sorry sir but.. can I have a picture with you? My daughter is a huge waterparks fan." He says, holding up his phone. Awsten sighs, relieved.

"Of course." He says and poses for the selfie. I look over at Geoff and Otto who look disappointed.