27.

Ciara.

"We wouldn't cheat on you." Otto says before I get the chance to speak. I look up at him with tears forming in my eyes.

"Why would he lie to us both then?" I ask and Otto sighs, sitting across from me at the table.

"I don't know, Tori. But I know he loves you. He talks about you all the time. He practically worships the ground you walk on. Tori I just know he wouldn't cheat. You mean too much to him." He says and i look down, resting my head on my arms.

"I worry too much, don't i?"

"It's understandable though."

"Call him." Lucas suggests and I look down at my phone, hesitating to pick it up. What if? I press call and wait, putting the call on speaker for everyone to hear.

"Tori?" His voice rings out and I sigh with relief.

"Hey where are you?"

"In bed, it's 2 in the morning."

"Really? Because Otto said we had a Date night tonight and I was wondering if i missed the invite."

"I had to run some errands. I'm literally on the bus and have been since 10."

"Why would you lie to us though? You could've just said you had to do some stuff."

"Maybe I just needed space. Okay? Goodnight."

"Awsten."

The call ends and my heart drops. I look up at Lucas and his eyes were widened.

"I had nothing to do with this." He says, throwing his hands up in defeat.

"I know, Lucas, I know.  I'm probably just overreacting." I sigh, closing my laptop.

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight guys. Thanks for watching them tonight." I say, morning towards the passed out alcoholics.

"No problem. Love you Toronto." Lucas says and I laugh.

"That's a new one."

"I'm the expert at giving nicknames. Night." He says, walking out.

"Love you Tori, goodnight." Otto says, waving bye as he walks out.

"Love you too.." I lay in bed, tears stinging at my eyes. Stop overthinking everhthing. This is why no one likes you. This is why you annoy everyone.
Stop. Awsten loves me. I love him. That's the end of this. 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I blast Nick's music on my Bluetooth earbuds as I lace up my converse.  He was really good actually. It was kinda weird hearing him referred to as Guardin, but it was also great. I was proud of him.

"You seriously don't own any running shoes?" Zack asks and i shake my head.

"I'm a repressed emo. I only own converse, vans, and combat boots." I say and he laughs, stretching. I stand up stretching some.

"Have fun trying to keep up, T." He says, running off. I follow behind him, soon passing him.

"How the hell?!" He yells, running harder. I laugh, keeping a good distance between us.

"6 years of soccer, Zack. Get on my level!" I call back to him as we turn the corner. I jump out of the way as i see Awsten and nearly run into him. Awsten looks at me, glancing up and down at my outfit. I wore a black sport bra, black basketball shorts, black athletic socks, and black converse. My hair was in a ponytail.