13.*

****** TRIGGER WARNING ******

*Situations including NSFW, Abuse, Alcohol, Drugs, and Suicide is mentioned. Read at your own risk.*

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Alex where's my makeup bag? I need it for a YouTube video." I yell from my room as I search for my stuff.

"Why do you assume I took it?" He yells back from across the hall in his room.

"Do you really need to ask that? You stole high heels from me 2 weeks ago."

"Come get it.."

I walk into his room and immediately burst out laughing. Apparently Jack had the bright idea of doing Alex's makeup. It was a gorgeous mess.

"Alex. Babe. You're stunning."

"Thanks darling. Do the lashes match my outfit?"

"Oh yes." I laugh, grabbing my bag before walking across the hall. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I decide to check it.

Geofferererereeeeee: thought you'd enjoy this. Don't tell dad.

Me: wtf that's oddly adorable but trust me, I've got something even better to show

I snuck across the hall and snapped a quick pic of Alex, sending it to Geoff, immediately getting another text.

Blueboi: ALEX IS NOT BETTER THAN ME

Me: but his eyeliner though

Blueboi: UGH

Blueboi: okay fine eyeliner is fine af but I'm your favorite k thanks

Me: of course

"UM I THINK THE FUCK NOT!" Alex yells from his room and I laugh.

"Do you guys have a groupchat or something?"

"Maybe. I'm the fucking diva queen."

Me: Alex said he's the queen of the divas. How do you feel?

Blueboi: canceling tour

Me: NOOOOOO

"Alex apologize immediately!"

"NEVER!

Geoffererererereeeee: the war has began

Me: fuck

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Alright everyone, that's it for today's video. Subscribe for more content like this!" I say, smiling and waving to the camera before stopping the recording. I started to edit the video when I got a facetime notification. I smile, answering it.