21.

"What are we celebrating?" Alex asks,  walking onto the stage. I was currently dancing around blasting out music on my blue tooth speaker.

"I dont know. Good mood. Join in!" I say, grabbing his hands and spinning him around.  He laughs and we horribly dance to The Great Escape by Boys like Girls.

"Throw it away!" I scream and he smiles, continuing with the next lyric.

"Forget yesterday!" He adds and dances more.

"We'll make the great escape!!" We yell together and it harmonizes. I accidentally trip over my own feet and fall down onto my butt. We laugh and he pulls me back up.

"Did you hear that?" He asks and I shrug.

"Us screeching along to my playlist from 2009? Yeah."

"No, the harmonies. That was actually really nice." He slings his arm around my shoulder and looks out at the empty stadium.

"That was all you." I say, trying to see what he's looking at.

"I could never get used to this. The feeling of adrenaline right before we start a show. The passion from the crowds. The meet and greets. I could never get used to it. It's always so new and exciting and i still feel the same as i did when we first started. Absolutely overjoyed. You'd love this, Tori." He says using various hand gestures with his free arm.

"I'm perfectly content with just watching you live your dream, Alex." I say looking up at him. We both jump as the overhead lights suddenly turn on and shine down onto us.

"Lovely preformance lady and gentleman. Twitter loves it." Awsten yells from the balcony in the back. My eyes widen as i realize that he's posted us dancing.

"Knight I'm gonna kill you!" I yell and he shrugs.

"Be the death of me." He yells back, smiling.

My phone starts going crazy and i sigh, pulling it out to check it. Alex and I watch the video and cringe some, laughing. We looked like toddlers flopping around.

"Fangirls are soooooo gonna use this against you." I say and Alex sighs.

"At least I didn't make the face."

"Actually, you did the face and the leg thing at the same time. Double death for fangirls."

"Oops."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Hey Tori are you okay?" Geoff asks and i look up from my phone nodding some. I was replying to Twitter notifications. We were hanging out in the dressing room waiting for all time low to finish practicing.

"I'm fine." I type out a response to a question from an ATL fan and post it.

"You've barely talked all day. You've barely ate either." He says and i sigh some.

"Just not hungry, okay?"

"For 3 days?" He raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms.

"Geoff i-"

"Victoria I'm not taking no for an answer. I know what you're doing and it's not okay. So. What do you want to eat?" He says sternly, pulling out his phone. 

"Pizza?" I say and he nods, typing something. A moment later he looks back up.

"Stay here, I'll be back, if they finish earlier tell Awsten and Otto to practice without me." He says getting up and leaving before I get the chance to argue. I sigh, leaning back onto the couch.