30.

"So, what's the plan?" I ask, looking up at the silver haired dork towering above me. Jack had dyed his hair a few days ago and I was still getting used to it. It was a nice look for him.

"I go to Ashley. I ask Ashley on a date. I go on the date with Ashley. Ashley falls in love with me. Ashley gets me pregnant." Jack lists off and I laugh.

"Not sure that's how that works but yes. That's the plan. Now go!" I say, lightly pushing him towards the bus door. He stumbles out, hitting Ashley in the face with the door.

"Fuck." I mumble, rubbing the bridge of my nose in disappointment.

"Fuck! Are you okay?" Jack panics, looking for any possible damage. Ashley laughs some, nodding. She held her nose, leaning back.

"Just a nose bleed. It's okay though." She says, giving a thumbs up. Jack sighs, guiding her inside the venue to find a first aid kit. I shake my head, closing the bus door.  A few moments later, there was knocking.

"Who is it?"

"Barack Obama, our Lord and savior." A familiar voice says and I smile.

"Come in, jesus!" I say and Awsten walks in and stares at me, smiling.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Wow. Am I not allowed to look at my beautiful girlfriend who I love very much?"

"No, you're planning something. I know that look." I say and he groans.

"I gotta work on my poker face." He giggles, hugging me from behind. I was currently standing over the table sorting out pictures.

"I really like this one." He says, holding up a picture of us that I printed out. We were laying in his bunk and I was asleep on his chest. He snuck and took the picture when I didn't notice.

"Oh really? What about this one?" I say, holding up a copy of him on stage. He wore black jeans, yellow vans, a yellow hoodie, and his hair was blonde.

"Yeah. It's good, but this is better." He says, holding up another print of us. It was from the night at the club. The 'before' pic, as he called it. I smiled some, thinking back to that night.

"I think this one is my favorite though." He says, pulling out his phone to show me the picture. It was me, not paying attention to the camera. I was taking pictures of ATL and the blue stage lights lit up around me.

"When did you take that?" I asked, looking at it.

"A couple nights ago. It was perfect. You are perfect." He says, kissing my cheek. I turn to face him and his arms snake around my hips, pulling me close.

"I love you." I say, smiling up at his beautiful multicoloured eyes.

"I love you more." He smiles before kissing me lovingly. He pulls back a moment later with a determined look on his face.

"Oh god. What now?"

"I have ideas."

"Last time you told me that we-"

"We agreed that we would never speak of that!" He stops me and I laugh.

"Okay, okay. What's your idea?" I ask and his eyes light up with eagerness.

"You. Me. Datenight." He says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Deal. After the show?"

"Obviously."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Hey." I smile, looking at Awsten. He was sweaty and overly excited from the adrenaline of finishing the show.