Chapter four

Becky stood frozen solid Shaking and completey  shocked by what had just happened
"No this is another dream isn't it this isn't actually happening"
Stephen let out a slight laugh
"If this is a dream then that explains why you look like an angel becks"
Becky began crying and rushed too his side where she gently embraced and hugged him Stephen was just able to lift his arm around her.
"This is amazing I can't believe it you're finally awake big guy"
Becky lifted up the bandage that was wrapped around Stephens head to reveal those hazel eyes that she'd been longing to see. stephen blinked a few times before finally being able to open both his eyes.
"All it took was my favourite voice to wake my ass up"
Becky laughed as Stephen raised  his hand slightly to wipe away Becky's tears.
"So what have I missed ?"
For the next couple hours Becky sat  and explained to Stephen what had gone on for the last few months while doctors and nurses came in and out to do some tests on Stephen.
"I can't believe you gave your title up for me becks"
Becky noticed the upset expression on Stephens face she quickly raised his chin so that he was eye level with her
"I'd give it up again and again and again to be here with you when you finally decided to come back to us big guy"
She planted a soft kiss on his lips as the doctor walked in.
"Well mr Taylor we have some good news for you and some bad news which would you like first"
Becky took hold of Stephens hand and both gripped  firmly.
"Let's get the bad news out the way first"
"The bad news is it's going to take a couple months of physical therapy to get you back on your feet"
Stephen blew a sigh of relief that wasn't so bad.
"And the good news ?" Becky asked
"That's also the good news. There is no lasting or permanent damage mr Taylor you were very lucky. Once you get back on your feet we see no issues with you getting back into the ring"
Stephen instantly grabbed Becky and wrapped her up into a tight hug before shaking the doctors hand.
"You also have visitors mr Taylor"
Stephen and Becky looked at one another confused until there friends burst into the room finn first who instantly Ran towards Stephen and hugged him Tightly not wanting to let go again.
"You have no idea how good it is to see you awake lad"
"It's good to see you again finn"
Stephen said with a big smile on his face.
Becky noticed Finn shedding a single tear and done her best to hold her own tears back. Next In was Sasha and bayley who each went to Stephens sides and smothered him in hugs.
"You had us all worried Taylor"
"But we are so glad that you're okay"
Stephen hugged them both back tightly.
"It's good to see my favourite boss and hugger again hope you're dominating that tag division."
The girls chuckled. Next up was a face Stephen recognised but hadn't been properly introduced to yet.
"Hey I'm charlotte"
Charlotte held her hand out for a handshake but Stephen rejected it which shocked everyone until he replied.
"I heard about how you've been here with Becky everyday supporting her while I've been out of it. You get more than a handshake"
Stephen held his arms out to Motion to Charlotte to hug him which she happily accepted with a smile on her face.
Last in the room was someone Becky was hoping wasn't going to appear today but when he walked into the room she had butterflies in her stomach and her palms got immediately sweaty. Becky and Seth instantly locked eyes as soon as he entered the room luckily no one else noticed.
"There's my favourite king slayer"
Seth was knocked out of his daze by Stephens words as he instantly shook his hand and hugged him.
"After your performance at mania I think that's your name now"
Seth and Stephen chuckled.
"I don't feel like I slayed much at mania but don't worry I'll get him back for this."
For the next hour the group sat in Stephens hospital  room catching up and telling stories that Stephen missed out on.
"You know I'm going to miss you guys when you leave for the European tour."
Stephen said to his friends
"Won't be long till you join us again lad"
The group nodded at Finns words.
"I'm going to go grab a coffee does anyone want anything?"
Becky asked as the group gave her there orders.
"I'll come with you and help you out"
Seth said but Becky had wished he didn't the duo left the room but no one paid any attention to it except Charlotte who was suspicious and watched as they quickly left the room.
Once the duo had collected the order they were about to enter Stephens room again when Seth stood in front of Becky blocking the door.
"We really need to talk about this becks"
Seth said pointing back and forwards between  himself and Becky.
"There's nothing to discuss Seth Stephens awake and alive and I couldn't be happier. Those silly little moments were just moments of madness they were nothing and were just stupid so drop it please".
Seth placed his hand on Becky's cheek but she quickly removed it and entered the room again where Stephens doctor was talking too the group. Becky instantly sat down next to Stephen again and kissed his cheek and held his hand as Seth watched them.
"So doctor  is there any chance I can travel and do my physical therapy elsewhere?"
The group looked fat Stephen curiously.
"What did you have in mind mr Taylor."
Stephens grip of Becky's  hand tightened and looked deep into her eyes as she spoke.
"I think it's time we went home for a bit becks."