Chapter eight

A few days later and the couple were back in Ireland it was the day of the wedding. They managed to get a church and a venue not too far from Becky's mums home. There group of friends were absolutely excited when they and happy for the pair when they found out about the plans except Seth who didn't seem too thrilled but only Becky noticed this. Stephen managed to pay for his mum two older sisters his older brother and his nieces and nephews plane tickets to get them over for the wedding. He even bought one for his father he was upset but not surprised when his mother told him he'd turned it down.
Becky was in her private room getting ready with bayley Sasha and Charlotte.
"I can't believe Becky got engaged and is about to be married in a week and you're still waiting bayley."
Sasha said she received a playful glare from bayley but Becky and Charlotte giggled.
"You look incredible becks"
Sasha and bayley nodded in agreement about  charlottes comment
Becky turned around from her chair and stood up to face her three best friend.
"I can't believe I'm really doing this. But I'm so glad I've got my three best friends here with me for it"
The three of them joined Becky in a group hug. They were soon interrupted by a knock on the door in came Becky and Stephens mums who stood at the door in awe at the sight of Becky. The two quickly    rushed over to her and gave her quick hugs.
"He's one lucky man"
"I couldn't agree more with your mother Rebecca . And I am so happy to be welcoming you into the family . "
Becky began wiping at her eyes trying her best not to smudge her makeup.

Meanwhile in another room Stephen was stood looking at himself in a mirror still using his crutches to hold himself up while finn fixed his tie.
"I can't believe you're getting married lad never thought I'd see you settle down while you're still wrestling"
Stephen chuckled
"That just shows how special she is to me ferg. I love her I really do I can see us lasting  the rest of our lives I can see myself raising
children with her. I've never been this way with any other girl ever"
Finn smirked
"Ain't that the truth"
They both laughed as Stephen playfully slapped Finns arm and Finn finished fixing his tie.
"Thanks again for asking me to be your best man Stephen. It's an hour I'm happy to to be here and experience the happy day between two lifelong friends"
"Cmon ferg don't you get soppy on me now. But in all honesty I couldn't imagine anyone else standing beside me at that alter"
Finn smiled and locked around the room
"any idea where  Seth is ?"

Becky was standing at the mirror checking over herself making sure everything was right when she heard a knock on the door.
"Come in"
She shouted whilst not taking her eyes off the mirror.
"You look amazing"
Becky instantly tensed up after hearing that voice the butterflies became more prominent as she slowly turned  around to face Seth. He slowly approached  her until he was standing right in front of her.
"What are you doing here Seth?"
"I had to talk to you"
"Seth please this is not the time or place for this I'm getting married soon"
Seth sighed
"When is the time and place then Rebecca because you've been avoiding me for weeks and not responding to my texts. We haven't spoken about what happened"
Becky raised her hand and placed it
On her forehead she was frustrated and didn't  want to discuss this topic again with Seth.
"Seth we've been over this already I-"
"I love you Rebecca"
Seth quickly blurred out which shocked her completely
"I have been in love with you for so long and I've never had the chance to tell you. But I'm telling you now I love you and I know deep down you feel something for me"
Becky stood in front of Seth looking down at the ground unable to reply.
Seth got closer and raised her chin so that she was looking into his eyes. He quickly and gently placed a kiss on her lips for a split second before she instantly pulled away and lightly punched his chest.
"Seth no you can't be doing this to me. I'm getting married I love Stephen  I want to spend my life with him"
"Do you really Rebecca?"
Becky stuttered unable to get out the words when Charlotte walked through the door. The duo immediately moved away from each other. Charlotte realised she'd walked into a tense atmosphere. Seth quickly exited the room not making eye contact with either women.
"Becky what the hell is going on with you two first the hospital now this ??"
Charlotte questioned  her best friend. Becky didn't reply she just stared right at Charlotte a look that said stop asking me questions but Charlotte asked anyway.
"Are you sure you want to get married to Stephen?"
Becky was getting annoyed by this question.
"Of course I do Charlotte I love the man. HIM nobody else.
"Well stop being so shady with Seth and let's do this becks"
Becky rolled her eyes and left the room with Charlotte.