The end💚

Ten years later

Stephen was sat out in his back yard taking everything in as it finally sunk in that Sunday at wrestlemania would be his final match before retirement. Seemed like only yesterday he was tearing it up in japan with Finn at just eighteen years old, that he was debuting on nxt having one of the feuds of his career with tomasso ciampa that certainly took a few years off his life he though as he smiled and continued reminiscing and he finally came to the most important and special part of his career survivor series the night he first locked eyes with the women he would one day call his wife, the mother of his children, the man Becky Lynch. Those butterflies he felt back then he still felt everyday waking up to her. Wether it was on the road or at home with there kids he had never felt this feeling before in his life and he never wanted to experience life again without it. He was soon knocked out of his daze when he felt a tap on his shoulder and slowly turned around and locked eyes  with that special women.
"You've been sat out here for hours with that silly smile on your face we thought something was wrong"
She said sarcastically which was greeted by a laugh from him.
"Come here"
He said as he motioned  for her to sit on his lap which she did without any complaints and placed her neck in her usual spot between his shoulder and neck.
"So how's my little hall of famet feeling?"
He asked as she looked up and could help but smile after seeing the sheer happiness on his face.
"Nervous, it's crazy to think I've been retired for two years now. I always thought I'd do this forever. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd be settled down happily married with kids yet here  I am."
She smiled and noticed he hadn't taken his eyes off her the entire time.
"I wouldn't change it for the world Becky"
She looked up and locked eyes with him as they both leaned in for a slow passionate kiss.
"Mom dad"
They both quickly ended there kiss and smiled as they turned around as they saw Cillian running towards them. He sprinted and leaped and  landed in between the two of them and began play fighting with his dad before eventually pinning him down as Becky counted
"1....2.....3. We have a new world champion"
She said raising  his arm as be celebrated.
"Yay I won. You lose dad"
He said sticking his tongue.
"Yeah yeah well done kiddo. One day that'll be a real belt you're holding."
"You think so?"
He asked looking up at both of them.
"We know so"
They replied in unison.
"Now where's your sister ?"
Just as he finished his sentence they heard a voice coming from the door behind them.
"Mommy daddy"
They turned  around quickly as she made her way towards them.
"There's my little grace"
Becky said picking her up and joining Stephen and Cillian in the middle of the yard.
"Are you two excited to see your aunts and uncles this weekend?"
They asked
"I'm so excited to see uncle fergal and uncle Colby and roll around the ring. Aunt Pamela always gives the best hugs. And aunt Mercedes and aunt Ashley always buy us new toys every time we see them"
Becky and Stephen laughed.
"They certainly spoil you kids"

Saturday
12:45 pm
It was hall of fame night that Becky was headlining and the family had just arrived at there hotel room. As soon as Becky opened the door Cillian and grace immediately began jumping up and down on there bed.
"Whichever one you break you two are sleeping on"
Stephen said as he made his way into the bathroom.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Cillian sprinted towards it and opened it.
"Aunt Pam"
He shouted as he was immediately scooped up into her arms.
"There's my little nephew. Now where's my little grace?"
She asked as the little girl came rushing towards her.
"There's my favourite niece"
She said whilst also picking her up"
"She's your only niece"
Becky commented.
"There's our hall of farmer "
She mentioned as she hugged her long time friend.
"It's all so surreal I can't believe it happening.
Where are the others?"
"Mercedes and Ashley are on there way back from the store with some new toys!!"
Cillian and grace immediately began jumping around excitedly.
"Great more stuff to take him. Hey Pam"
Stephen said as he exited the bathroom and hugged her.
"Where's uncle ferg and Colby?"
Just as Cillian finished his sentence there was another knock on the door.
Stephen opened it.
"Hey guys"
"Uncle ferg uncle Colby!"
Cillian and grace shouted as they jumped towards them.
" they literally have not stopped talking about you guys since they found they were coming"
"Well who's excited to roll around in the ring tomorrow night ?"
Colby asked as Cillian and grace couldn't contain there excitement.
"We have presents!"
Mercedes exclaimed as she and Charlotte made there way through the already open door with a load of bag.
As they put the bags down they were immediately greeted by the kids.
"We've missed your little faces"
Ashley said as she hugged grace.
"Can we open the presents now??"
Cillian asked excitedly.
"I don't know you better ask your mom and dad"
Mercedes said.
Cillian and grace immediately looked at there parents with there puppy dog eyes.
"Fineeee"
They said in defeat unable to resist there kids.
As the kids ran into the other part of the room with there toys everyone else sat down for w catchup.
"It's crazy to think what's went on the last ten years"
Colby said as everyone agreed.
"I'm so excited for the rest of us to induct you into the hall of fame Becky"
Ashley said as her Mercedes Pam and Becky shared a group hug.
"We did everything together from start to finish I couldn't ask for better friends"
She gently removed the tears that were sliding down her cheek.
"What about you three"
She said turning around facing Stephen fergal and Colby.
"Are you three ready to burn it down one last time in your triple threat tonight ?"
She asked they three men looked at one another.
"I don't think I could ask for anyone better in my retirement match"
Stephen replied.
"It's an honour brother"
Fergal replied as Colby nodded his head.