Chapter nineteen

The next morning Stephen was slowly woken up by Becky laying on top of him and planting kisses on every part of his face possible as he laughed at her
"Okay Becky I'm up good morning"
She smiled at him
"Good morning my champion"
He looked over too the table beside there bed and saw the universal title sat on top of it.
"Wow so last night wasn't a dream then"
"Nope you did it you showed the world how great you really are"
She planted one last kiss on his lips before she quickly jumped up and put a hand over her mouth and ran towards the bathroom. Stephen looked on with a confused look on his face and he eventually got out of bed and sprinted towards the bathroom where he saw Becky on the floor with her face in the toilet being sick. He gently grabbed her hair in his hand and held it while  patting her back.
"Let it all out becks you've probably just ate something bad"
After a few minutes of emptying her stomach Becky slowly began standing up and wiping away the excess on her face. She stared at Stephen and gave him a light reassuring smile before her eyes rolled into the back of her eyes and she fainted into Stephens arms. He repeatedly shouted her name with no response from her before he began shouting for someone to come help him.

*A few hours later*
Stephen sat beside Becky as she laid in her hospital bed. He had a hold of her left hand and had been gentle stroking it for as long as he could remember. He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard Becky slowly waking up and groaning. She opened her eyes and immediately locked them with his and he got up and brought her into a gentle hug .
"You scared me becks"
"What happened Stephen?"
"You threw up this morning and fainted in the bathroom becks we got your here as soon as we could"
Becky looked at him shocked and then up at the clock as she saw the time it was 5pm she'd been out for seven hours.
"Stephen I was sick. Does this mean?"
He quietly shushed her and held on to her hand.
"Let's not worry or think about any of that let's wait until the doctors tell us what happened"
Just then the door swung open and in came bayley and Sasha charging towards Becky's bed and both hugging a side of her.
"You worried us you idiot"
"So I've heard"
Becky replied groggily. Bayley looked over towards Stephen.
"Shouldn't you be heading for raw mr universal champion."
He chuckled
"I don't want to leave her on her own guys"
"Don't worry about it we don't have anything planned tonight we will stay with her until you get back"
Stephen looked towards Becky who was slightly smiling back at him.
"Is that okay with you?"
She grabbed at his hand and squeezed it.
"I'm sure I'll manage until you come back go celebrate with the fans big guy"
He stretched over towards her and gently kissed her forehead.
"Get plenty of rest I'll see you soon."
He quickly hugged Sasha and bayley and stood at the door waving towards Becky as he hesitantly left.
Ten minutes after he'd gone a doctor entered Becky's hotel room.
"Mrs Taylor good too see yous awake again. Now we did some tests and it turns out you were just badly dehydrated no serious issues or problems caused"
Becky smiled at the doctor relived after hearing his words. Until she remembered something.
"But wait the sickness this morning doctor does that mean I'm pregnant?"
The three of them looked towards the doctor anxiously awaiting for him to speak.
"Well Mrs Taylor I can tell you that you-"

Stephen had just arrived at the arena with his title in hand he felt really guilty leaving Becky like that after she stuck by him for months in the hospital as soon as he was done here tonight he would immediately rush back to the hospital too her In hopes of some good news he thought too himself.
Stephen stood in front of the curtain separating him and the wwe universe he looked down at his title that he had put around his waist this was his moment and one he would never forget. His music began playing and the crowd chanted  his name around the arena as he waited for a minute to build the suspense before finally bursting through the curtain to a thunderous ovation. His whole walk down the ramp he lapped up all the cheers and applause as he shook hands with his fans. He stood in the middle of the ring soaking up the atmosphere. He raised the microphone to his lips to begin speaking but was immediately taken back by the constant you deserve it chants from the fans they understood the hardships he'd been through this year and were happy to see him get his reward for his trouble.
"Thank you guys so much. Your constant  support, your cheers, your applause,your tweets,your messages have been what's helped make this possible. Five months ago I don't think anyone would have thought this was possible but you know what? We did it!! We made the impossible possible and this title right here this is for you guys just as much as it is me. I just want to quickly give props to Seth Rollins we haven't seen eye to eye lately but he took me to hell and back last night. I want to thank you guys my friends and my family. But most of all I want to thank my biggest source of support and love my wife"
The crowd instantly broke out into Becky chants which brought a smile to his face.
"I wouldn't be where I am today without the constant love and  support and help she's given me the last few months to push me through all stuff I've had to deal with. Last thing I want to say guys is that  this is only the beginning for us"
The crowd clapped and cheered for Stephen as he got ready to leave until he was interrupted by his best friend Finn balor's music. Finn quickly   got in the ring and immediately held his hand out for Stephen who happily shook it. The two men stood face to face as Finn grabbed a microphone.
"I'm sorry to interrupt lad but I just wanted to come out here and say my own words. I've known you since you were eighteen years old and I have watched you grow from a boy to a man. And watched on as your skills as a wrestler continued to grow and grow too the point people began to take notice and see what I've seen since I laid eyes on you at eighteen and that is that this kid is going to be something special"
The two men shared a smile as Stephen fought back the tears. Finn looked down between his money in the bank briefcase and Stephens title. He raised the case to eye level.
"I promise you right now lad if you hold that belt until mania I am cashing this in and me and you will tear the house down for the first time ever as we go one on one at the biggest event of the year. Make me proud, brother"
Finn and Stephen instantly hugged as the crowd cheered the two men. But there moment was short lived as the crowd and Stephen and Finn were shocked to hear the music of the man Stephen thought he'd seen the last of at Sumerslam out came triple h with his famous sledgehammer. Finn put his hand on Stephens shoulder and the two locked eyes.
"I've got your back lad"
Stephen nodded at Finn as his attention quickly went back to triple h.
"Well isn't this a cute moment. You know kid you may have thought you bested me at Sumerslam but you and Finn and all these people here should know that if plan A doesn't work I've always got a plan B"
Triple h dropped his microphone and his facial expression changed form a smirk to a cold hard stare. Stephen stood out in front of Finn to protect his friend from him but  he was immediately brought  too his feet as the audience gasped in shock as Finn smashed his briefcase off of Stephens  back. Stephen laid on the mat in pain as Finn continued  to smash the briefcase off of Stephen as triple h looked on with a smirk on his face and slid the sledgehammer into the ring. Somehow despite the pain he was in Stephen managed to get up on to his knees and looked Finn straight in the eyes Finn hesitated  for a moment and Stephen saw the man he once called a brother but he was gone in an instant as Finn yelled and charged at Stephen and smashed the sledgehammer off Stephens skull.
Just then a referee slid into the ring as Finn cashed in his briefcase and pinned Stephen 1...2....3.
The crowd were silent and shocked as they watched the referee hold Finns arm Above his head with the championship. Triple h entered and the two men stood above Stephens lifeless body celebrating.