Chapter thirteen

Monday 9am
Stephen slowly began waking up in his bed he sat up as quietly as he could not wanting to wake Becky up. He began stretching his whole body as gently as he could when he felt a pair of soft hands being placed on his shoulders and start to massage them.
"How're you feeling today love "
He groaned as he twisted his head back to lock eyes with his wife.
"I'm really stiff and sore after last night"
He began pouting and whining playfully which received a laugh from Becky.
"Aw my big baby is sore. At least you had a match last night I'm still waiting"
She stuck her tongue out at him as she got up and moved into the bathroom to freshen up. He followed her in and placed his hands on her hips and kissed her neck gently.
"Yeah but you're going to win the women's title back at survivor series from Ronnie"
Becky looked up at him full of smiles after hearing the confidence he had in her.
" you really think I can beat her again."
"Hey if you can beat her once you can definitely beat her again. I have full confidence in the man"
She kissed him softly for a second before they broke apart and she jumped into the shower.

Twenty minutes later Becky exited the bathroom full clothed and approached Stephen who was sat on the edge of the bed on his phone.
"I don't think anyone can rock a hat like you do"
She punched his arm playfully
"Shut up. Cmon let's go get some fresh air and coffee before the show later."
He didn't reply he just nodded and off they went.
Once they had grabbed what they needed Becky made her way to pay for her while Stephen stood too the side and pulled out his phone sneakily.
"Hey Becky smile"
Becky turned her head to face him and immediately pulled a huge smile as Stephen  took the photos.
Becky sighed
"I can already tell that was an ugly photo.
He scoffed
"Ugly Becky Lynch photos do not exist."
She approached him and put her hand on his cheek and pinched  it.
"That was cheesy but also cute"
He chuckled as they left the store.

A couple hours later the couple arrived at the arena and made there way to the backstage area and split up to go to there locker room. Stephen  walked through the door to his and was greeted by finn. The two shook hands and embraced as they sat down.
"So what does the Glasgow warrior have planned next now that he's done with triple h?"
Stephen thought for a moment before a small chuckle escaped his lips.
"I think you know exactly what I want next"
Finn nodded as he understood and patted  his money in the bank case.
"Just remember I've got my golden ticket too the top lad"
They both laughed and made there way out of the locker room.

A couple hours later the show began and Stephen was standing at the curtain getting ready to kick off the show. His music played and he began his descent into the ring.
"You guys have no idea how great it is to have put the triple h mess behind me. And now it's time to focus on achieving my lifelong goal and that is becoming wwe universal champion. So Seth Rollins I'm calling you out"
The fans erupted into cheers
After a few minutes of waiting Seth finally appeared the two men stared each other down as Seth got into the ring.
"You've had one match in months and you think you deserve a shot Taylor?"
Seth cackled.
"You don't deserve it but you know what I'm going to give it to you. I can't think of anything better than smashing your hopes and dreams
Off the mat as I curb stomp you"
The two men got into each other faces.
They eventually broke apart and Seth began leaving before he stopped on the edge of the ring.
"One more thing. How's the wife Taylor?"
Seth smirked at him and the crowd gasped. He threw himself at Seth but he'd already retreated up the ramp.
"Ask her where she was last week"
Seth shouted towards Stephen  as he looked on confused before storming backstage to confront Becky.
Once he got backstage he instantly saw Becky and Seth arguing as he approached them.
"What the hells your problem Seth"
"My problem Rebecca ? Maybe you should speak to your husband"
She turned around as she saw him get closer and tried to lunge at Seth she tried her best to hold him back.
"I'm gonna kill you at survivor series Rollins. You don't mess with me or my wife do you hear me. She'd never go near someone like you"
Stephens aggressive shouting caught the attention of Finn,Sasha and bayley who rushed over Finn giving Becky a hand holding Stephen back.
"Talk to your wife Taylor I'm sure she's got a lot to tell you"
Seth walked away cackling
Stephen turned to Becky with a confused look on his face.
"Becky please no tell me he's lying. Tell me you haven't."
She looked up at him with a sad expression on her face.
She began opening her mouth to reply to Stephen.

"Stephen I-"

Cliffhanger....
I'm gonna be honest guys the majority of this chapter I wasn't feeling but I enjoyed the ending so I hope you guys enjoy 🤙🏼💚