Chapter fourteen

"Stephen please let me explain just trust me"
He looked at her with pain in his eyes tears already forming
"How can I trust you when you've lied to me twice now already about you and seth"
She quickly placed her hands on to his cheeks.
"When we had that fight before Sumerslam I stayed with Seth for a couple days but nothing happened I promise. I didn't have anywhere else to go"
Stephen instantly removed her hands from his face.
"So you decide to go to a mans home who's openly admitted too you that he loved you. Yeah it's real believable that nothing happened"
"Stephen please I love you"
Tears began falling from her eyes in quick succession
"Do you ? Then why have you been keeping things from me?. I'm sorry Rebecca I can't do this"
He stormed out of the locker room. She tried to grab his arm to stop him from leaving but he was too quick. She immediately sunk to the floor and began crying uncontrollably. Sasha and bayley entered the locker room and began comforting her.
All she could think about was that it was over. She'd lost him

One week later Becky was slowly waking up from another restless night. She hasn't seen him since raw last Monday and every time she went to his house it was empty and his car wasn't there. She was worried for a while but during the week she revived a call from Stephanie who wanted to see Becky Stephen and Seth in her office today so she knew she was finally going to see him again. He wouldn't risk losing his job and not turn up would he ?

She got out of bed and went for a quick shower to freshen herself up. Once out of the shower she looked at herself in the mirror and seen the bags under her eyes. And sighed this whole situation was really taking its toll on her.
After having a quick breakfast in her hotel room she grabbed bags and headed down to her car to head to the arena she was hoping and praying that she'd get a chance to speak to Stephen again. She knew she was in the wrong but she needed him to know how she felt when he made his match with triple h she wasn't using it as an excuse but he didn't put her in an easy position. Despite all of that she refused to give up on her marriage.

She arrived at the arena early she dropped her bags off in the locker room and headed to catering where she sat down next to sasha and bayley. And placed her head on the table
"How're you holding up becks ? You look tired"
She lifted her head up with her eyes barely open looking at sasha
"I've not slept properly in a week this whole situation is draining me"
"Well you shouldn't have gone to Seth's"
"Sasha!!"
"No it's fine bayley she's right I messed up and I'm probably going to lose my husband over it"
Bayley and Sasha placed a hand each on Becky's arms trying there best to comfort the redhead and to stop her from crying.
Just then Becky looked up and seen a figure walking past catering she caught a glimpse of there race and recognised it as Stephen. She jumped up from her seat and chased after him.
"Stephen wait please"
He stopped in front of her and slowly turned around to her and sighed.
"What is it Becky?"
She looked up at him annoyed
"That's it ? You've avoided me my texts and my calls for a week and that's what you say that's it"
He took a deep breath as he folded his arms across his chest.
"I don't know what you want me to say, I needed time to myself Rebecca. You hurt me"
"Stephen I'm sorry okay I wasn't thinking and I was just upset with you-"
"So you go and sleep with Seth"
He raised his voice slightly
"I didn't sleep with Seth Stephen I promise I didn't"
He scoffed
"So what you just sat on his couch all week doing nothing? I don't buy it Rebecca you've lied before how do I not know you're not lying again ?"
"Stephen please I love you"
He rolled his eyes.
"You have a funny way of showing it"
He walked off towards Stephanie's office not giving her a chance to reply.
Becky stood outside the office door for a few minutes composing herself before finally heading inside.
She walked in as she was greeted by Stephanie she took the chair that was left unattended in between Seth and Stephen. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"Thank you for joining me here today I wanted to discuss the problem that has arisen between the three of you"

"There's no problem Steph,Seth just needs to learn he can't have everything he wants some things at off limits and I'm gonna destroy him at survivor series"
Seth immediately shot up and both men came face to face.
Stephanie slammed her hand off the desk and motioned for both men to sit back down again.

"Well that may be mr Taylor but before survivor series we have another payperview and we want to do a storyline on this threeway romance"
"What??!?"
Stephen and Becky said at the same time.
"The creative team wants you three involved in the mixed match challenge series. "
"It's me and Stephen right??"
Becky said hopeful
"Actually Becky they're pairing you and Seth together"
Stephen shot up again and kicked his chair over
"You've got to be kidding me Steph!"
Seth never said a word he just sat there smirking away.
"Stephen please calm down it's just a storyline. And also for storyline purposes we want Seth and Becky to hang out more"
"No way"
Becky said defiantly.
"Yes way Becky the decision is final"
Stephen began pacing around the room filled with anger and rage at this idea. He was mad with Becky but he didn't want her anywhere near Seth.
Seth quickly got up from his seat
"See you soon partner"
He winked at her and Stephen tried to lunge at him but Becky got between the two as Seth left the room cackling.
"Mr Taylor you'll be seeing your partner soon. Thank you both for coming.
The couple left the room angry and upset at what just occurred. As soon as they left the room Becky wrapped her arms around Stephens waist and placed her head on his chest.
"I promise nothing happened or will happen. I love you"
She kissed his lips quickly and departed.
Stephen made his way to catering along the way he punched and kicked various objects that came into view.
He sat down at catering and placed his head on the table trying his best to calm down.

"Turn that frown upside down big fella"
Stephen slowly began raising his head up from the table as he instantly recognised that voice as he locked eyes with the familiar blonde.

"Toni storm???"