Chapter eleven

AUGUST

It's now the week before summerslam and Becky has just arrived at the arena in Iowa that raw was at tonight. Upon arrival Becky was instantly greeted by friends and colleagues she hadn't seen in a long time. It felt weird being back at work she'd been gone since the raw after wrestlemania where she gave up her women's title a decision to this day she still doesn't regret but it felt weird being back here alone without Stephen by her side but she knew it wouldn't be long before he came back and kicked triple h's ass.
Becky slowly made her way too catering where she noticed her group of friends sat around a table chatting away.
"Becky!!"
Bayley said looking up and noticing the redhead. The rest of the group turned there heads in her direction and immediately jumped up from there seats and ran too her to greet everyone except Seth who stayed sitting staring at the universal title that was sat on his lap.
"We haven't seen you since the wedding"
Finn said as he Sasha,bayley and Charlotte slowly separated  from the group hug they had trapped Becky in.
"How's the husband doing?"
Sasha said winking at Becky and nudging her arm. She smiled at Sasha.
"He's great won't be long before he's back"
"Does this mean you're finally coming back? Cause we've missed you guys"
Becky looked at Charlotte and nodded.
"I'm back and I want my championship back"
Once Becky had finished speaking she locked eyes with Seth for the first time since the wedding. The king slayer immediately got up from his seat and left catering instantly.
"What's up with him?"
She asked the group as they all shrugged there shoulders. Even though she already had an idea what was wrong with Seth she decided to ask anyway just to make it less awkward.
Becky didn't have long to think over the Seth situation as she felt a buzzing coming from her back pocket  where her phone was sitting. She reached in and took it out and a smile appeared across her face quickly as she saw her husbands name appear on the screen video calling her.
As soon as he appeared on the screen there group of friends instantly shouted his name which startled him.
"I was expecting to speak too my wife but it's good too see you guys too."
He laughed
"Sasha and bayley you better be killing that tag team division"
"Always"
Sasha said with a confident tone.
"Finn hold on too your little briefcase as tightly as you can cause you never know when the Glasgow warriors gonna come take it"
Finn chuckled
"Any excuse to get in the ring with you again lad I welcome it"
"Charlotte you keep leading the women's division with flair"
Charlotte didn't respond she just nodded.
"And you, the pretty little redhead in the middle. Go out there tonight and remind them who you are. The man Becky Lynch . See you soon becks"
Stephen winked at her and she  blew him a kiss and giggled.
They group said there goodbyes to Stephen as he hung up.
The Irish lass kicker quickly excused herself to get her makeup done for tonight.
After thirty minutes she thanked the makeup Artists  and began making her way too the gorilla. Becky was checking her phone to check how much time she had when she bumped right into someone .
"I'm sorry I wasn't looking-"
Becky stopped speaking when she looked up and realised it was Seth she had walked into.
He didn't respond and tried to walk away immediately but Becky grabbed his arm quickly before he could.
"Seth what the hell why are you acting so awkward around me ??"
He began chuckling
"Are you kidding me Rebecca ?? Did you forget what happened at your wedding ? How else am I supposed to act after that. I told you I loved you and you didn't deny having feelings for me"
Becky quickly   rolled her eyes at Seth not wanting to discuss this subject anymore.
"Seth I'm sorry okay you came out of the blue telling me that. It was my wedding day. I love Stephen more than anything"
He didn't respond he just walked away quickly this time so she couldn't stop him.
Becky sighed and made her way to gorilla.
She stood patiently and anxiously waiting for her music to hit it. This was it after four months being away it was time to reintroduce the world to the man Becky Lynch.
Her music hit and the arena went crazy seconds later she walked through the curtain and the cheers got even louder some might say they were deafening. She stood on the ramp for a moment soaking it all in as she looked around the arena at the fans.
She walked down the ramp slowly as the Iowa crowd sang her song. She finally made her way into the ring as she was given a microphone she stood in the centre and just took it all in. As she raised it too her lips welcome back chants filled the arena.
"Did ya miss me wwe universe ??"
It was as if she'd never left the crowd were loving seeing her again.
"It's been a long four months but I'm happy to announce Becky Lynch is back.!! Now before I left I did what no one has ever done before in the women's division I main evented wrestlemania, not only that but I became the first women to defeat Ronda rousey in singles competition. And unfortunately my title reign was cut short due to personal reasons. And over the last few months I've kept my eye on wwe and it's clearly to see this division needs the man!!"
The crowd erupted into she's the man chants which Becky encouraged.
"Alexa bliss managed to win my women's title but I'm saying here tonight, I don't care who's women's champion after summerslam wether it's Alexa or Ronda I'm coming back for my title and we will once again be able to say Becky Lynch is your raw women's champion.!"
Once Becky finished speaking the crowd erupted into boo's as the one man she has been wanting to get her hands on for four months was finally making an appearance. Once in the ring triple h immediately got close to Becky
"Personal reasons huh becks?"
He chuckled Becky just stared at him with hate and anger in her eyes.
"You should've never came back Lynch especially not by yourself. Don't think I won't do too you what I did too your little boyfriend at wrestlemania"
Becky immediately got into triple h's face as she smirked at him and laughed a little
"You know triple h I may be the man but I'm not the only man who's been dying to see you"
The smirk on triple h's face was immediately replaced with a look of confusion. That was until he heard that familiar ring music he hadn't heard since wrestlemania. The crowd went crazy almost as loud as Becky's reaction. The crowd waited in anticipation to see if it was really him and then he appeared slowly form the curtain standing on top of the ramp
Not taking his eyes off triple h the Glasgow warrior had returned. He slowly began taking off his jacket and T-shirt and began sprinting as fast as he could too the ring with still a little limp in his step. He rushed the ring and immediately began landing punch after punch after punch on triple h until he finally slid out of the ring. Stephen began playing too the crowd encouraging them to get louder. Stephen grabbed a microphone and never took his eyes off triple h
"I'm back hunter!! You thought you could get rid of me easily ? Hell no, you threw my unconscious body twenty feet off a cell and you still couldn't get the job done. I'm still here hunter I'm still standing. And I am going to make your life a living hell for what you did too me for what you put my family and close friends through for two months. And you know what I don't even want to wait hunter. We are ending this once and for all. Sunday.sumerslam.last man standing!!"
Stephen dropped the microphone and the crowd went Insane cheering for Stephen. Although Stephen was too lost in the moment to realise Becky didn't look happy with what he choose.

An hour later the couple entered there hotel room. Becky had given Stephen the silent treatment the whole car drive back.
She went and sat on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands as Stephen stood in front of her trying to get her to speak too him.
"Cmon becks please talk to me what's wrong ?"
She immediately brought her head up from her hand and looked at him with a confused expression on her face.
"Are you being serious right now ? What's wrong with me?? What the hell is wrong with you challenging the man who nearly killed you to another match where he could potentially kill you again Stephen??"
"Becky come on I'm not-"
Becky got up on her feet and stood directly in front of Stephen looking right into his eyes.
"You're not going to let that happen. Stephen you said that last time and look what happened too you. You were in hospital for two months in a coma. I spent every day by your side not knowing if you were ever going to wake up again"
At this point point Becky had some tears rolling down her cheek as she spoke about this hard subject. Stephen hadn't been able to reply  he was speechless he understood her concern but he wanted her to understand he needed to do this.
Becky please"
Stephen attempted to put a hand on Becky's shoulder for comfort but she instantly swiped it away.
"No Stephen I can't sit here again and watch you go through this all again I just can't I'm sorry"
She walked past him quickly and left the room as fast as she could. Stephen followed her out the door and began shouting her name but got no response.

Becky's pov
I drove and drove for what seemed like hours without a destination I couldn't go back to him right now I was too hurt I couldn't believe he was going to risk his life like this again.
I sat at a red light trying to quickly figure out a place I could go too this late at night one quickly popped into my head and I put in the coordinates and off I went. Ten minutes later I arrived at my destination as I pulled up outside the house. I instantly knew this was a bad idea but I had no where else to turn. I slowly got out of the car and made my way up too the door where I hesitantly knocked on it a couple times. While I was stood there waiting I debated wether or not I should turn around and quickly leave again but it was too late as the door opened I came face to face and stared into the sleepy eyes of the king slayer himself Seth Rollins. He didn't say anything he just smiled at me and moved too the side making enough space for me to enter his home.

Big chapter guys!!
How is Stephen going to do in his first match back in four months against the man who almost ended his life triple h??
What did Becky and Seth get up too??
And will Stephen find out ? And if so how will he react ???
Stay tuned for the next chapter 🤙🏼💚

Against the worldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara