Chapter seventeen

Monday, one week before survivor series

Becky was awoken the next morning with the sounds of birds chirping outside her hotel room window. She couldn't remember when she fell asleep last  night but she knew it was already light outside when she did. Today was already too much for her and its only just begun.
She slowly began rising and getting out of bed as she sat on the edge of it and stretched whilst rubbing at her heavy eyes. Her eyes were immediately drawn towards her wedding ring that laid on the table beside her bed. She picked it up and studied it for a few minutes debating wether or not she should be wearing it anymore. After a few minutes of going back and forth in her head she took a deep breath and slipped it on to her finger and looked at it some more. it was in that moment she decided that she wasn't going to give up on her marriage without a fight. She got to her feet and made her way into the shower to try and wake herself up. Once she was done in the shower and she was dry she stared at herself in the mirror shocked at the person looking back at her.
"Who are you? You're supposed to be the man Becky Lynch you don't take anything lying down anymore you fight for what's yours you fight for what you love. So don't you dare sit there crying feeling sorry for yourself. Go fight for him"
After twenty minutes of getting her stuff together she entered the bathroom again and looked at herself and this time she smiled a little. This is the Becky she knew.

Once she arrived at the arena she was greeted by a member of staff who told her she would be kicking off the show with Ronda. Becky couldn't wait it was time to remind everyone who she was.
She walked through the backstage area and bumped into Sasha bayley and Finn. She gave them a smile.
"You look like the old Becky again"
Finn said as he looked her up and down and smiled at her as him and bayley approached her and hugged her. They quickly separated as Sasha and Becky stared each other down until the both immediately started hugging.
"I've missed this Becky so much"
Becky was doing her best to hold back her tears.
"I've missed you guys. Now where is my husband we need to have a long hard talk"
"He's not here yet but if we see him we will let him know you're looking for him "
Becky smiled at bayley and thanked her and the other two as she left to get her makeup done.

Twenty minutes later her makeup was complete as the artist took her phone out and took a picture of Becky's look.

She made her way too the Curtain and took a deep breath as she waited for her music to play. She felt a hand being placed on her shoulder she turned around hopeful it was Stephen but was disgusted when she came face to face with Seth.
She sighed
"What the hell do you want Seth I'm so sick of seeing your face"
He laughed
"Don't you worry I just wanted to let you know I don't care about you anymore. I had my fun good luck with your husband"
He began laughing which just made Becky even more angrier and she swung her hand back and connected it with his face.
Seth placed one of his own hands on his face.
Before he could reply Becky's music hit and off she went.
The crowd chanted she's the man as she stood in the middle of the ring and soaked it all in.

"Thank you guys your support means the absolute world to me. But tonight I'm out here for one reason and that reason is my raw women's championship that is being held by that fraud Ronda rousey."
The crowd booed as they heard ronda's name.
"This Sunday though I promise each and every single one of you that I will reclaim my championship. And prove why the man Becky Lynch is the best women's wrestler alive today"
The crowd chanted Becky's name but the chants soon turned to boos as ronda's music hit and out she came. But she wasn't alone she had company a certain 6'7 245 pound husband of hers.
The couple entered the ring and Ronda stared Becky down as her husband stood behind her.
Becky chuckled
"Well if it isn't donkey and diddy kong"
The crowd laughed but Ronda didn't look amused.
"Make all the jokes you want Lynch but you won't be laughing when I rip your arm off this Sunday."
Becky looked at her confused.
"I'm sorry correct me if I'm wrong but the last time we met one on one at wrestlemania in the first ever women's main event didn't I pin you flat on your back 1,2,3"
Becky slowly raised three fingers one at a time as she recounted the pin.
Travis was done with fooling around as he passed Ronda and slowly made his way towards  Becky and had her slowly move back up against the ropes. Becky tried her best not too show it it but she was terrified right now she had no idea what travis was capable of. She swung her hand at him trying to slap him but he caught her hand and chuckled.

Stephen had just arrived at the arena. He was walking around backstage pulling his suitcase along with his bag across his shoulder. He had his earphones in listening to music and was whistling along when he was interrupted by Toni.
"Someone's in a good mood today"
He smiled at her
"I am I don't know why but I woke up feeling good today. Here's hoping this good energy continues."
The duo shared a laugh when out of nowhere bayley and Sasha came sprinting towards him.
"Stephen you've got to come see this right now!!"
Both were talking at the same time so he couldn't understand them.
"Woah guys slow down what's happening?"
He looked towards bayley with a smile on his face.
"It's Becky you've got to come now"
His smile completely disappeared as the feeling of worry and panic began kicking in. They grabbed both of his arms and dragged him to catering where finn and Seth were sitting watching a screen. Stephen immediately rolled his eyes at the sight of Seth. But his anxiety kicked in when he looked at the screen with Becky in the ring with Ronda and travis.
He looked down at Seth
"Aren't you going to help your partner?"
Seth scoffed and laughed slightly.
"Yeah right I don't care anymore. Nothing happened between us"
Stephen instantly saw red and picked Seth up big his shirt and held him against the wall.
"You asshole I swear to god you won't make it to survivor Series you lousy piece of-"
Stephen was interrupted mid sentence by Sasha furiously tapping his shoulder.
"Stephen look!!"
He turned towards the screen and saw travs backing Becky up too the ropes. He looked on as Becky tried her best to slap him but he caught her hand.
"She needs me"
"Go!"
Bayley Finn and Sasha said in unison
And just like that Stephen began sprinting towards the curtain not even giving the backstage guys the chance to play his music. He made it through the curtain and the crowd went wild at the sight of him. Becky peaked over travis shoulder and saw her husband sprinting towards the ring and felt so relieved and happy to see him. He slid through the ropes and immediately grabbed travis and pushed him back away from Becky. The two men then came face to face. Despite travis being six inches taller than Stephen he refused to back down too the larger man .
"Nobody puts there hands on my wife especially not some overgrown braun strowman lookalike, ufc reject like you!"
The stare down lasted a few minutes before Ronda placed her hand on travis shoulder and brought him away. They slid out the ring keeping eye contact with Stephen until he slowly turned around and came face to face with his wife. He slowly approached her and placed his forehead on to hers as they stared into each other's eyes and both released smiles to one another the crowd began cheering at the sight of the couple together again. They made there way to the ropes there smiles not leaving there faces. Stephen held up the middle rope for Becky as she made her way out the ring. They began walking up the ramp and Stephen interlocked his hand with hers. Becky was shocked as she looked at there hands then back at Stephen but all she could do was smile. They made there way through the curtain were they were immediately surrounded and placed into a group hug by there three friends.
"Does this mean?"
Finn looked at the couple and they looked at each other before Stephen replied.
"It means we are going to talk and hopefully sort this stuff out"
Becky didn't speak she just nodded.
The couple collected there things and made there way back too the hotel.

The couple got back to Becky's hotel room and sat on the edge of the bed in silence neither one knowing how to start.
"Were you supposed to come out during that promo?"
Becky asked breaking the silence and looking at Stephen, he smirked as he locked eyes with her and shook his head.
"I only just arrived when I seen what was happening and I was scared you were going to get hurt. I know you're the man but he's a big guy nobody knew what he could do. And despite everything that's happened recently. You're still my wife Rebecca Taylor and I still love and care for you and never want you in harms way."
"Well this man was really scared out there so I'm really grateful that you appeared. So let's get this situation dealt with"
Stephen sighed as he turned to face her he took a hold of her left hand and began rubbing her wedding ring.
"I won't lie I'm still hurt Rebecca you lied to me twice about two really big things. You should've told me straight away that Seth loved you. And you should've told me you were with him but you lied right too my face."
"I have no excuse for the second one Stephen I should've told you I just wasn't thinking straight and I panicked . And I knew instantly you'd think I cheated and you still do think that because you can't trust me because of my stupidity."
Some tears began falling from her eyes as she looked down at the floor until she felt Stephens hand underneath her chin raising  it and looking into her eyes.
"I know you didn't cheat Seth told me. I want this marriage to work Rebecca there has never been another girl like you in my life. I love you"
He placed his free hand on her cheek as she leaned into it.
"I love you too."
Silence  filled the room for a short moment until the duo looked at each other again and embraced instantly and began ripping each other's clothes off.
It was the perfect way to celebrate there reconciliation