THE FINALE PART ONE

WRESTLEMANIA
Stephen could hardly believe he'd actually made it to his big day. Despite triple h's best efforts he was here and nothing was going to stop him finally reclaiming his title. He hadn't spoken to Finn outside the ring since elimination chamber so he didn't know where they stood but he couldn't let his actions stop him tonight he'd right the wrong and take back his title and tear the house down with Finn while he was at it.
The sun shined through the curtains on to Stephens face as he slowly opened his eyes and looked to his left at his wife still soundly sleeping. He got up out of bed as quietly as possible and checked his phone to see the time which was 5 am. He knew he wasn't going to get back to sleep now with the big day finally here so he decided to get changed and go out for a jog while everyone in the hotel and around them where still asleep.

Three hours later he came back through the door shutting it as gently as possible. He turned around and saw her still sound asleep in the same position he left her in. He tip toed his way to her side of the bed and sat on the edge of it and slowly removed the hair covering her face. He leaned down as quietly as possible  and  placed a soft kiss on her forehead. As he back moving away she slowly shuffled around in bed before slowly opening her eyes and locking  them with his as asoft smile crept on to  her face.
"Morning love"
She said as she sat up and slowly wrapped her arms around and brought  him back down into the bed with her so she could cuddle him.
"I'm surprised we can still cuddle like this"
He said with a chuckle as she slapped his arm and sat up shocked and laughing.
"Stephen Taylor are you calling me fat??"
He knew he was in trouble and had a huge hole to dig his way out of.
"No of course not you look stunning. Our son is just getting a little bit and restricting us"
He said praying it would work.
She eyed him up for a few seconds before finally responding as she fell back on the bed laughing. He watched her roll around confused as hell.
"What's so funny?"
He said as he took a hold of her hands and brought her back up to eyes level with him noses within touching distance of one another.
"You're just so easy to wind up big guy"
He rolled his eyes playfully as he kissed her for what seemed like forever before they finally broke away and stared into one another's eyes.
"You're going to do great today"
She said breaking the silence but not the state one another had on each other.
"And no matter what happens whether you win the belt or not I want you to know I'm so proud of everything you've accomplished these last couple years. It's been crazy"
He laughed
"Crazy is an understatement becks. If I walk out of here on my own two feet unlike last year I'll call it a success."
He slowly turned away from her with his face staring at the ground. Sensing the mood change she quickly  sat next to him and took a hold of his hand and placed it on her pregnant stomach.
"No matter what happens this little guy is proud of daddy. And knows he's the best no matter what. No title belt will ever define that. This boys father is the best in the world."
He smiled as a single tear dropped from his eye.
"I love you two so freaking much Rebecca Taylor"
"And we love you too Stephen Taylor"
They shared another kiss this one more passionate than the last. After the finally broke away they gently rested there foreheads  on each other's as the enjoyed the moment before it was time to get some good get ready and leave for the big day.
Not long later the couple arrived at the arena together as Steiger grabbed there bags out of the trunk of the car loud cheers could be heard from behind them as a lot of fans were stood watching them. Becky waved at the crowd as they got even louder after getting her attention.
"Let's go say hi we have time"
Becky said as Stephen finished unloading the bags. She took his hand and the couple made there way over to the fans who got louder and louder the closer they got.
The couple began signing autographs and taking pictures for what felt like forever until finally someone from wwe had to come out and bring them inside which still didn't work as they made sure they got ever single person before heading off inside.
Once Inside they dumped  there bags before heading out to the ring to check out the stadium. Becky made her way down the ramp when she noticed Stephen wasn't by her side she turned around and saw him standing at the top of the stage looking around at all the empty seats. She approached   him slowly and took his hand knocking him out of his daze.
"Hey you okay?"
She asked and received a faint smile from him.
"Just the nerves. I'm main eventing wrestlemania tonight with the man I've been through so much with the last ten years. I don't want to put on a bad match for the fans."
Becky shook her head.
"When have you ever put on  a bad match you big dope"
"She's right kid you should listen to her"
Stephen  turned around when he heard the familiar voice and saw Shawn Michaels standing behind the couple. Becky immediately ran towards him and hugged him.
"Woah easy there kiddo none of us are in the right condition to take a bump"
They both laughed as Stephen approached and held out his hand for Shawn to shake which he did.
"It's always great seeing you sir"
"He never quits with the politeness  does he?"
Shawn joked as him and Becky chuckled.
"You always seem to appear when I need some advice for wrestlemania so what have you got for me this year?"
Stephen asked as Shawn stood in between the couple as they walked down into the ring and stood in the middle of it.
"My advice last year wasn't great you almost died kid I'm sorry about that by the way"
Stephen nodded his head and motioned for him to continue.
"As cliche as it sounds kid all I've got to tell you is go out  there enjoy yourself and give the best damn performance  you can give. And in the end if it's not enough and Finn is still the champ it shouldn't matter. Because that right there is your prize and is worth more than any championship"
Shawn said as he pointed at Becky who was standing in the corner. Her eyes never left Stephens as Shawn spoke. Stephen  knew  he was right he didn't want to end up like last year he had too much important stuff going on in his life to risk losing it all. Shawn finished speaking wished Stephen luck as he shook his hand and hugged Becky before leaving the couple in the ring. They didn't say anything they they just looked into one another eyes and sat in the corner of the ring relaxing before it was time for the show to start.