Chapter thirty three

As they entered the hospital doctors immediately began swarming around her stretcher and rushing her down the hallway discussing her situation as Stephen kept up behind them before he was stopped outside her room.
"I'm sorry sir you'll need to wait out here"
"She's my wife and we are having a baby are they going to be alright ?"
He asked as he fought back the tears trying his best to be strong for the three of them.
"I'm not sure sure we will let you know when we can just please wait outside here for the time being we will do our best for the both of them."
He nodded as the doctor disappeared into the room.
Minutes later as he was sat on the floor with his head in hands he felt hands being placed on either shoulder and looked up and saw both Sasha and bayley as they slowly sank down next to him on the floor and wrapped there arms around him doing there best to comfort there friend.
"I can't lose either of them"
He said just loudly enough for the pair to hear him.
"Positive thinking only Stephen"
Bayley replied as Sasha began wiping away the tears on her eyes.
Hours passed as the trio remained on the floor still unsure of what was going on in the room. The door finally opened and the three jumped to there feet as Stephen approached the doctor hoping and praying for some good news. He could tell by the look he was receiving this wasn't likely.
"Your wife is bleeding but we've managed to stop it for now. The baby is okay as long as mom pulls through. From what we've gathered from her injures she was attacked with a blunt object and the attacker intended to harm both mother and child"
Stephen stared a hole through the doctor as he shared the information tensing his jaw profusely. He slowly turned around and faced Sasha and bayley with a completely blank expression as he continued tensing.
"Stay here with her please"
He said to them and turned around and instantly began walking away.
"Where are you going?"
They asked but got no reply as he disappeared and they headed inside Becky's room.

Stephen pulled up outside the arena in his car still with the same blank expression on his face. Something finally snapped inside of him after all the shit triple h has put him through he'd finally had enough as soon as Becky and there unborn child was put in harms way that was the final straw for Stephen. It's time for him to go back to his old roots it's time for him to show everyone why his body is covered in scars from head to toe. It is time to remind everyone why he was nicknamed the Glasgow warrior.
He began walking through arena until a trash can caught his eye he began searching through it until he finally found the little black bag he was looking for. He put it inside his pocket and grabbed a kendo stick and continued his descent to the ring. Along the way everyone was shocked to see him back so soon and curious about why he was carrying that stick with him. Some tried to talk sense into him but he pushed them off refusing to acknowledge anyone until his former best friend stopped him in his tracks and stood in front of him face to face.
"I-"
Before he could even say anymore of that sentence he was immediately grabbed by his shirt collar and slammed up against wall whilst the title dropped out of his hand and fell to the floor Stephen held him in place refusing to let go and unable to express any other emotion except the blank one he already had on his face.
"Lad you've got to listen to me I didn't want that to happen to her she's been like a little sister to me for years."
"SHUT UP"
He screamed into his face as there coworkers gathered around waiting to see if they had to step in in case of any violent actions.
"I don't care what you have to say Balor. Just know that once I'm done out there I'm taking that title from you and I won't be nice about it. Do you understand me?"
He asked as he held the kendo stick against Finns throat. Unable to speak Finn just nodded as Stephen let him go he fell to the ground catching his breath whilst there coworkers gathered around him Finn watched as Stephen continued his walk along the corridor swinging the stick around almost as if he was practicing for something or someone. Moments later he appeared through the curtain as the crowd began cheering for him but also were confused about his appearance. He slowly made his way into the ring not even acknowledging the fans. He grabbed a microphone and stared blankly up at the stage again.
"After the events of what happened earlier there is only one man I want out here right now and if you don't come out here I'll come and find you and beat living hell out of you so don't piss me off even more lars Sullivan get your bald ugly ass out here right now."
The crowd began chanting and cheering in support of Stephen but fell silent when they heard his music play and saw lars appear on top of the stage laughing away. Stephen wasted no time and immediately ran up the ramp started trading blows with lars until he got the upper hand. He started smacking lars all over with the stick refusing to let him defend himself. Lars eventually rolled into the ring and that's when Stephen who was bleeding spread some of lars own blood across his chest he finally opened up his black bag revealing thousand of thumbtacks and spread them all out across the matt. The fans couldn't believe the violence they were witnessing on raw. He picked lars up and dropped him and himself into the thumbtacks. Despite the pain Stephen wasn't done and he repeatedly punched and punched lars until finally the referees and other wrestlers managed to pull him off and escort him backstage into a locker room.
He sat in the empty locker room and wiped away some dry blood from his forehead before putting his head in hands and reliving all of the memories he's had with Becky the last year and everything they have been through. All he could do is as pray that this wasn't the end for them.

An hour later he arrived back at the hospital and after finally cleaning himself up. He made his way into Becky's rooms when Sasha and bayley rushed over to him.
"Are you crazy?? We saw what happened with lars you are out of your mind Stephen"
Sasha said as Stephen stared at Becky who still wasn't awake in the bed.
"Blood,pain,death matches. Those three things are what comes natural to me. I felt at home delivering and receiving that punishment. If it was up to me he wouldn't be breathing still"
He replied as he finally looked at Sasha and bayley who were shocked at his comments but didn't want to say anything else. He sat down next Becky's bed and took her hand and gently kissed it as some tears dropped on to her knuckles.
"I don't like seeing you sad"
The three gasped as Stephen looked up and saw Becky's eyes just open and on him. He released the rest of those tears as he gently engulfed her in a hug.
"I thought I lost the both of you"
He said as he sobbed into her shoulder.
"We aren't going anywhere big guy. We love you"