Chapter ten

July 7th 2019

It's now a few weeks after the couples honeymoon they're back in Glasgow for a couple  weeks. Stephen  still wasn't saying much to Becky which was hurting her but today she was going to do her best to make it up too him because today is Stephens  birthday.
Becky slowly got up out of bed and crept her way towards the door, she was stopped in her tracks when Stephen began fidgeting  in bed she stood still hoping he'd go back to sleep and he did after a few moments.
She made her way downstairs and began making breakfast today was all for him she was hoping he'd finally speak too her again he had no choice really with what she got him for his birthday.
After an hour of preparing and cooking Becky finally plated  up and slowly made her way upstairs into the bedroom she placed the tray on the bedside drawers next to the bed and sat down on the bed beside a sleeping Stephen. She began gently placing kisses on his shoulders and neck to wake him up slowly. She heard a groan coming from him as he slowly turned around and looked up at her  with his sleepy eyes.
"Can't I just sleep all day? It is my birthday"
Becky laughed at little as she let one her hands run through his messy hair.
"I thought  you could do with some food"
She smiled at him as he sat up and kissed her cheek. She placed the tray on top of his legs and  he began eating. Becky just watched him intently Until Stephen looked up and noticed her.
"Something on your mind becks?"
He asked placing the tray back on the bedside drawers.
"Are you still mad at me?"
Stephen let out a sigh and motioned for Becky to come closer. He picked her up and placed her by his side and he put one of his arms around her and let her rest her head on his chest.
"Like I said in Hawaii becks I'm not mad at you I never was I'm mad at Seth. but You should've brought this up sooner"
"I wanted too I was just scared I didn't want you to leave me"
Stephen moved  so he was laying on his side making eye contact with Becky.
"I'm not going anywhere we just got married you can't get rid of me that easy"
She laughed as he kissed her lips.
"So what did you buy me for my birthday?"
She immediately jumped up excitedly and began running towards her drawer. She pulled out an envelope and sprinted back towards the bed and jumped on it sitting on her knees in front of him.
"Happy birthday my love"
She kissed him quickly as he took the envelope from  her and began opening it. His eyes immediately widened as he kept looking at the envelope and Becky.
"You didn't becks"
"I did!! You like it right?"
Stephen immediately jumped too his feet and picked Becky up and spun the two of them around the room.
"I absolutely love you."
Becky couldn't help but giggle
"Hey there's two football tickets here you're coming with me right ? "
Stephen placed Becky back on the ground and she looked up at him with a slightly insulted look on her face.
"Damn right you're taking me I'm excited for my first football game."
He smiled at her
"Well let's get you kitted out then am sure we can find a shirt of mine for you."
An hour later the couple were stood in front of the bedroom mirror as Becky took a picture of them in there matching Celtic tops as soon as they were done they left for the game.

They arrived at the stadium and Becky looked up in awe at the size of it she wasn't expecting it to be this big.
"So how many people does this place fit ?"
"60,000"
Stephen laughed at how amazed Becky looked by that fact.
"Cmon I'll show you around before we head in for our seats"
Stephen took her hand and for the next thirty minutes he showed her around the stadium with her own little Tour they stopped as he told her about the  various statues and posters  that were around the ground.
Eventually they headed inside.
Stephen placed his hands over Becky's eyes as she slowly walked up the steps finally removing them to reveal the sight in front of her
(picture at the top)
"Wow this place is beautiful"
"Yeah but it's a close second too you"
She blushed at his comments as she kissed his cheek and they made there way too there seats.
Halfway through the game the couple were talking away as Becky felt a tap on her shoulder from behind her she turned and was immediately shocked and overjoyed at the sight of a little girl wearing Becky's shirt.
"That's so adorable can I take a picture with her?"
"I was going to ask you the same thing"
The mum asked as she handed The child to Becky as her and Stephen took a photo. Becky hold on too the baby for a few minutes longer and as she cooed and made funny faces at the little girl. She looked up at Stephen  who was standing beside her smiling away at her.
"I want one of my own"
She said which was met by a gentle laugh from Stephen.
"One day"
He said as he kissed her forehead.
A couple hours later the couple were back at Stephens home he was laying in bed as Becky was In the bathroom drying her hair after her shower. She came into the bedroom with the towel around her and Stephen smirked at her as she stood at the bathroom door.
"Your birthday is not over yet love"
She said while biting her lip and immediately dropped her towel and slowly walked towards Stephen.
An hour later
they  were laying in bed breathing heavily after there activities she laid her head on his chest or her pillow as she called it.
"Best birthday ever becks. I love you"
She looked up at him and smiled and kissed his lips gently.
"I love you too"