Chapter Five

SO HE JUST FRIENDZONED ME

I'M ALL GOOD

NOT FREAKING OUT

AT ALL

I AM JU-

"Ivy you okay" Jack says walking behind me. I don't even know if I can say anything right now so I just nod. But my dumbass realizing he can't see me.

"Yep all good just have a lot on my mind" I say back.

"Wanna talk about it" He asks with concern shown on his face. Gosh he's so cute I hate it.

"Actually we're here" I say pointing to my house.

"Woah you literally live across the street from me" He laughs looking from his house to mine. I hum in response walking into the house.

I'm met with my annoying ass brother and his friend Aiden. I've known Aiden for years and I've had a crush on him sense forever. Aiden is actually a junior and not a senior like my brother.

"Sup ugly, who's this your boyfriend" Max says wiggling his eyebrows like a fucking weirdo.

Do we look like a couple though?

"Yeah, Ivy who's this" Aiden says getting up. Aiden is usually so chill and funny so it surprises me.

"Hey I'm Jack, Ivy told me you guys were on the football team and I'm trying out so..." Jack says before I could even get out a sentence.

"Sorry Jack there's no more spots left for you" Aiden says dismissively. I out my bag down and walk over to the couches, Jack closely behind me.

"Bro he didn't even try out yet" Max says chuckling. "Look Jack, if you wanna be on the team be familiar with the team mates and do your best at the tryouts. I'll put a good word for you to coach because you're somehow my sister's boyfriend" Max says. I throw a pillow at his stupid head.

"Max we're not dating shut up" I yell.

"Awee look your face is turning red, you like him" Max says teasing me.

"I'll kick you in the balls stop" I threaten. All Jack's doing is sitting there laughing his cute ass off.

Does he have a cute ass? I haven't really...I take a sneak peak.

Yep its cute.

"Max stop she said they aren't dating" Aiden says in his serious tone once again. Damn is there a stick up his butt?

"Why you so salty dude I'm playing" Max says stuffing some chips in his mouth.

"So what do you wanna do now" I ask Jack wanting to get away from my brother.

"Well, we have no homework there's nothing really we can do" He says back scratching his curly brown hair like always.

"Wait I wanna show you a cool place I always go to" I say getting up.

"Okay let's go"

"We're going too" Aiden says adding himself to the conversation. Max gives him the 'wtf face I'm not going anywhere with my sister' look. I think we ALL know that look."So where are we going" Aiden says squeezing himself between me and Jack putting his arms around our shoulders.

"Bro are we really going" Max says annoyingly.

"Yep, come on" Aiden says.

"Okay well I was gonna bring him to Aunty Mais" I say. Aunty Mais is this cute little cafe that sells icecream and the cookie dough is sooooo good.

"Yum I love aunty Mais" Aiden says smiling.

"What's Aunty Mais" Jack questions.

"Its an ice cream shop" Aiden says quickly unlocking his car.

"Okay sounds fun" Jack says enthusiastically unfazed about the fact that Aiden isn't his biggest fan right now.

"Max you drive, I'll sit in the back with Ivy" Aiden says throwing the keys at Max then winking at me. Why is he acting so weird?

"First I'm forced to go to some random ice cream shop I don't even want to go to and second, I have to drive you all there, what's next I gotta pay" Max says grumpily getting into the drivers seat.

"Well if you don't mind" I says laughing. Then the whole car starts laughing. During the car ride I decided to text the girls. (I added Anna Maria and Heather)

Ivy: Guys guess where I'm going

Hidaya: WHere

Anna: ?

Heather: ?

Ivy: AUnty Mais with Jack, Max, and Aiden

Hidaya: Lucky ass bitch

Jade: How did you get Aiden Jack and Max to go with you

Heather: frrrr you're so lucky

Anna Maria: Omg we're all there rn

Ivy: Omg stay then we'll see you there

Hidaya: ayee and then you gotta tell us how you made that happen

Jade: fr

Okay that's Chapter 5 I had rewritten chapter 5 like 48291038 times
Because I just couldn't get it right
Anyways,
I hope you guys enjoyed
This chapter 💘
As always vote & comment
Bc it inspires me to write more💕
That's all for now
Byeee💓
-Iris