Chapter Sixteen

We sit in the car blasting music. I decide to sit in the front away from them. My mom calls her worker friend telling them we're coming.

"Yep 7 kids.......no i'm not playing.......one more?...." She turns her attention to me. "Ivy they said we can bring one more person, does Hidaya want to come?" She asks me.

"I'll ask" I say going to text Hidaya.

"Yeah we have 8.....Okay we have two sections to ourselves?.......great thanks see you there" My mom hangs up.

Me: Hey Hidaya

Hidaya 🤪: whats uppppp

Me: wanna go bowling?

Hidaya🤪: omg yes bitch you know I'm always bored

Me: lmaooo okay get ready we're going now

Hidaya🤪: WE?

Me: you'll see 😂

I turn off my phone. "Yeah Hidaya said she can come" I tell my mom and I guess Jade heard me.

"Hidaya's coming?" Jade yells over the loud music.

"She's coming?" Jack asks too. Of course he'd want to know.

"Yeah, she is, we needed another person to have equal teams" I answer them glancing at Jack like twice.

"Yesss" Heather says cheering. Asher laughs at her and she blushes. THEY'RE SO CUTE OMG.

_____________

I text Hidaya that we're at her house. She gets into the car.

Hidaya's outfits ^^^^^

"Hey guys" Hidaya yells getting in the car. Everyone welcomes her as she's the life of the party. "Let's throw some balls"

"What the fuck Hidaya" Max says getting reprimanded by my mother. "Sorry mom" Jade laughs at him looking embarrassed.

Damn so many couples in this car. Who's next?

____________

"We're here kids" my mom says and everyone gets out of the car. Max and Jade are holding hands and Asher has his arms around Heather. THEY CUTE OR WHATEVEH

Me on the other hand, I'm walking by myself but Aiden walks near me. I guess Jack notices because he walks with me. I don't bother looking at him.

"Ivy" He whispers walking straight. I flinch when he says my name like that. I don't know why. "Why are you ignoring me" He whispers now facing me. I don't answer him for a long time. I don't know they answer to that question if I'm being honest. "Please answer me" He says sounding broken. I feel bad so I turn to him. He's looking at the ground his head hung low. He looks so hurt. I didn't even know I was able to do this. I notice the yellow shirt he's wearing....memories.

"Jack" I whisper and he brings his head up smiling. His face glows but still looks a little pale. "I'm sorry I've been acting the way I'm acting and if I'm being honest I don't know why I'm ignoring you" I tell him and he listens closely. Aiden is still walking near us but not enough to hear our conversation.

"Kids we have rows 5 and 6 so get your shoes and bowl" My mom yells at us. I hadn't realize we've come all the way here.

"Ivy I'm sorry too. I acted like such a jerk for making you think you were a rebound girl. You were not, you could never be a rebound girl. You're too good for that. Ivy I like you and only you. I talked to Hidaya yesterday and she knew you liked me. She said she never liked me in the first place, I guess I was being a litlle cocky" He admits looking shameful. I take everything he said in. I'm not a rebound girl? Hidaya doesn't like Jack? I decided to forget about it. This has caused way too much unwanted drama that I didn't need in my life.

I don't know what to say to what he just said so I hug him. A long, much needed hug. A filling hug. He hugs back, we stay like that for a while. Then I eventually break from the hug a ginormous grin plastered on both our faces.

"Let's get those shoes" I say and we walk to get them.

We walk over and there's a teen working the shoes station. Probably 16? 17? He's cute-ish He doesn't have Jack's cute smile though. Why did I compare him to Jack?

"Hello" The guy says exaggerating the o. "What size is this beautiful lady" The guy winks looking at me. I shift uncomfortable and look at Jack. He looks shall I say, jealous? No. Maybe?

"She's a size" He says loudly throwing an arm over my shoulder. Definitely jealous. "What size are you" He whispers to me. I laugh answering a 6 1/2. "She'll get a 6 1/2" He tells the guy. I hold back my laughter but manage to slip a giggle out. The guy notices.

"You got you're little boyfriend to protect you" He jokes and I look at him.

"Oh we're not dating" I blurt out and Jack whips his head my way. Awkwardddd I don't look at Jack, I just grab my shoes. "Thanks" I say right as he lets out a surprised 'oh'

I leave Jack and walk to the rows with the rest of the people. "Where's mom" I ask no one in particular.

"Went to get food" Max tells me. I nod and sit down to put on my shoes.

"Ivy" someone says sitting next to me. I turn to see a very red Asher.

"Why are you so red" I ask him. He looks at me.

"I think I like Heather" He tells me. I KNEW IT BRO I SHIPPED THEM SO HARD

I let out a soft squeal and smile at him.

"Oh my gosh. Are you gonna tell her?" I ask him. I looks taken aback.

"Wha? No. What if she doesn't like me back" He tells me looking nervous. Oh if only he knew. I laugh at his nervous state and get up from the seat. I walk over to Hidaya.

"So are we cool?" Hidaya asks me. "I mean you stopped talking to me for no reason, what happened" she asks me. I guess I kind of owe her an apology.

"I'm sorry Hidaya" I laugh. "I've been distant with a lot of people but I invited you here so we could be friends again" I tell her. She nods her head laughing.

"Good. I missed your annoying ass" Hidaya laughs. I laugh along too.

"I'm up first" Aiden says grabbing a ball. "Kiss it for good luck?" Aiden asks me holding the ball up to me. I roll my eyes and kiss it. It's only a joke right? Wrong, he knocked all the pins down. "You're my lucky charm" Aiden says walking back winking at me. I roll my eyes again.

"Can I go next" Jack yells getting up from his chair.

"Nope its Jade next" Max says. Jade gets up smiling. "Good luck babe" Max say to her as she walks. She giggles at him. I watch Max stare at her in lust. Wish I had that. What I didn't know is that there was a certain someone staring at me the same way Max was staring at Jade.

Wanna hint?

He's wearing a yellow shirt.

What is up you guys !!!!! I am sooo tired and exhausted. I have 25 days left of school and I can't wait for the summer. But, I have a week worth of tests coming up so........there's that. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byeeee xoxo Iris 💕💕