Chapter Seventeen

DISCLAIMER: in this chapter and the next few chapters there's going to be a lot of pov switches throughout the chapter so if it get's a little confusing let me know in the comments and I'll try to explain it to you :))))))))

Ivy's Pov

*ONE WEEK LATER*

So, my life has been pretty good. Jack and I have gotten very close and Asher is going on a date with Heather!! Hidaya and I are getting closer after the whole ignoring her thing. I'll admit the whole ignoring everyone was a little selfish of me but I miss my friends now. I was currently at the mall with Asher and Max helping Asher pick out an outfit for his special date.

"How about this?" I ask Asher holding up a nice button up shirt. Max looks at it in disgust.

"Where's he going? To church?" Max jokes and I roll my eyes at him. Asher takes it out of my hand to examine it.

"I'll try it on" He says.

"Have fun church boy" Max pokes. Asher laughs going into the dressing room. Max and I sit in the waiting chairs. Max is sitting on his phone and I notice some girls looking at him. He obviously doesn't notice so I tap him. He looks up. I look in the direction of the girls and he looks at them winking. Mind you him and Jade are official, don't know if I said that already.

"Max" I yell hitting his chest. He laughs looking at me. He turns to his phone when Asher walks out in the shirt.

 He turns to his phone when Asher walks out in the shirt

Asher's outfit ^^^^^^^

"OHHH SHIT" Max yells standing up clapping. He's so embarrassing omg. "Damnnn you ain't no church boy" Max yells. Asher just laughs at him.

He ended up buying the outfit and returning home.

*AT HOME*

As Asher was getting ready for his special date Jack came over to hang out. We were currently in the living room. We were sitting on the couch and he put his head on my lap.

"Jack" I say and he hums in response. I play with his curly brown hair and ponder about everything. "What are we?" I ask him and he freezes. I guess he doesn't know either. We've been acting like a couple, I guess but I just want to know that we're on the same page.

"V" Jack starts facing me. He's been calling me V lately and I don't know if I like it or not. "I like you a lot and you like me a lot" He says sounding nervous. Uh oh, I'm scared. "I want to make sure we're ready before we...y'know" His voice cracks towards the end.

"Date?" I finish his sentence and he nods. We both go silent and I just think about what he said. Am I rushing it? Do I want to be in a relationship right now?

We stay like that for a while. Me playing with his hair and just enjoying each other's company. I start to hum a song and Asher walks down the steps.