Chapter Twenty Eight

"Should I text the groupchat or..." I ask Hidaya. She decided to come over at 8 am and wake me up.

"No because Aiden is in it and Heather doesn't know yet" Hidaya answers. Oh right I forgot.

"What if I just make a new one" I reply and she nods.

iMessage

Ivy added Hidaya, Jade, Max, Anna Maria,

Heather, Anthony, and Jack to the coversation

Ivy: hey is everyone up

Anna Maria: yep

Anthony: yesss

Max: i'm literally next door

Jade: same

Ivy: What? I didn't know you were here?!?!

Max: lmao

I walk into Max's room and yep, Jade was here. She was wrapped up in Max's bed while Max was sitting on at his desk.

"When did you get here?" I ask her slightly raising my voice.

"I came here with Hidaya" She responds. I jump on the bed next to her. "Are we gonna go now?" She asks me.

"Let's give her some time to wake up before we storm over there" Max responds.

"Yeah that's a good idea" Hidaya responds.

Then Asher walks into the room. He looked like he just woke up because his hair is all messy.

He jumps onto the bed with me and Jade still in it.

"Oww you're crushing me" I whine pushing him off me and onto Jade.

"Ow now you're crushing me" Jade yells pushing him to the end of the bed.

_____________

It was 1 pm now and everyone was at my house.

"Ivy and Max" Our mom yells. Max and I look at each other like we're gonna get in trouble. We follow my moms voice to the kitchen.

"hey mom" Max says sitting down on one of the stools.

"Can you at least tell me when you're inviting friends over" She sighs, she's stressed.

"Sorry mom" Max mumbles.

"You okay mom?" I ask concerned.

"I'm fine, I just have a big case today so I won't be home" She tells us. Oh. "Just go somewhere else while I'm gone. I don't want a big mess when I come back" She tells us and we both nod.

"Yeah we'll go to like Jade's house or something" I respond. She nods.

"Okay I'm gonna get ready now" Mom walks upstairs to her room.

"Moms acting weird" Max turns to me. I nod.

"I know right"