Chapter Twenty Seven pt 2

"IT WAS HER BIG PLAN MAX" Aiden finally yells out.

"What plan?" I ask him.

Aiden sighs again looking at me.

"Ivy, remember that day at Whole Foods.." he begins. How does he know about that?

"Well, Krystal saw Jack first and when she found out he went to your school she got mad. She saw him first and she's had a crush on him ever since." he tells us.

Wait, she saw him?

"What are you talking about, at Whole Foods?" Jack questions.

"It's nothing I'll tell you later" I dismiss him. "But tell me more about Krystal's plan" I say to Aiden.

"Shit. She's gonna kill me" he mumbles. "Okay basically she had this plan of breaking you two up" he points to Jack and I.

"The way she planned on doing that is by flirting with him so he'll loose interest and I was suppose to get with ivy. That part was easy because I knew she's had a major crush on me" He says and I roll my eyes.

"not true"

"But what about the part of you telling her info?" Hidaya asks.

Aiden thinks for a little before continuing.

"Oh yeah. Krystal got his number, i don't know how, but she basically wanted to show all the reasons why Ivy wasn't good for him and he shouldn't be with her" He finishes.

"And why did you go along with her stupid plan?" Jade asks.

He turns to her.

"Because she's family." Is all he says.

"Get out" Max points to the door.

"Wha-"

"I said get out, Aiden!" Max says louder. "We were more of a family to you then Krystal. Who helped you through your parents divorce? Me. Who beat the shit out of your bullies in middle school? Me. Huh, what the fuck did Krystal do that I didn't already do for you?" Max goes on a full blown rant.

I see Aiden looking pretty guilty. He doesn't have any words but that does stop Max.

"I treated you like my brother, Ivy was your sister, my house was your house. I trusted you with my whole life. Yeah, you're a dick some times but that's just who you are. How the fuck am I suppose to have a brother who goes around behind my back sneaking information about my sister."

"Huh who does that Aiden? So get the fuck out of my girlfriend's house and don't EVER come near me, my family, or my friends ever again"

And with that Aiden walks out.

Max gives a sigh of relief and falls into the couch.

"One down, one more to go. Where the fuck does Krystal live?" Jade asks and we all laugh.

"I know where she lives" I say and we get up. "But we can't walk there, especially at night" I say and everyone groans.

"First thing tomorrow morning, can everyone sleepover tonight?" Jade asks.

The room fills with people saying "I gotta ask" and "I don't have clothes".

"Shit you right" Jade replies.

"How about we all go home, get some rest and tomorrow we prepare. Her dad is working all day tomorrow and her mom is on a business trip, meaning she's home alone" I say.

"And how do you know this?" Anna asks

"Um her dad is a surgeon so they usually work at the hospital all day and I saw on her mom's Instagram that she's in New York, my guess is a business trip" I respond and she nods.

"Stalker much" Anthony mumbles but everyone's too tense to laugh. "Damn tough crowd".

"Tomorrow it is" Jack says.

"Can I be apart of this"? Anthony asks.

"UM DUH" I reply and he grins.

"Y'all are so crazy. I love it" he grins from ear to ear and we finally all laugh at that.

AHHH SO CRAZY
I don't really know if I liked how this played out but oh well.
It's too late to change it and honestly I can't even think of a better way
To explain it.
If you do, leave a comment down below.
I'd like to hear your ideas
Anyways I hope you enjoyed pleaseeeeee
Vote & comment
I'll see you next chapter
Byeee 💕💕