Chapter Thirteen

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask the two girls who were standing at front porch. Then I notice the duffels they were carrying along with the pillows.

"Sleepover" They yell in unison. My mom walks downstairs and gives them a questionable look.

"Who said you guys could sleepover" My mom says in a disapproving tone. Then she breaks out into a laugh. "I'm just kidding, you girls are welcome anytime" Hidaya wipes a fake drop of sweat from her head. I laugh at her and they walk in. "I'll go order pizza" My mom says walking into the kitchen.

The girls walk into the living room and set down their stuff.

"Girl, I gotta pee. I'll be back" She gets up and leaves. I look at Heather debating if I should tell her now or later. She looks up at me.

"What are you staring at?" Heather says laughing.

"Oh sorry I thought I saw something in your hair" I make up. She laughs. I grab the remote searching through netflix for something to watch.

"Can I do your makeup" Heather asks me. I respond with yes and we go up to my room to grab the makeup.

"Its over there in that drawer" I tell her and she grabs it. We head downstairs and Hidaya is sitting looking for movies to watch. We decided to go with "Ant Man and The Wasp".

"Any tea" Heather asks us. Should I tell them? How do I even tell them? What would they think?

"Let's do our tea circle" Hidaya suggests. Heather stops putting my mascara on and jumps up and down.

"Yes! I am so down" She yells. We laugh at her and sit on the carpet in the living room. We sit in a circle.

"Okay who's gonna start" I ask. They both respond with me to go first. Great. Before I begin there's someone ringing the doorbell. It's probably the pizza delivery guy. I go to open it but my mom beats me to it. I sit back down then recognize the familiar voice. Aiden?

Then, Aiden walks through the door staring at us.

"What are you guys doing" He laughs. I get up and walk over to him.

"Since when did you become the pizza delivery guy" I ask mocking him.

"Well, this delivery guy brought an extra pizza box for you all and I'm not even charging you for it" He smirks at me. I hear Hidaya and Heaven yell yay and walk into the kitchen. I smile at him and walk into the kitchen too.

"Aiden would you like to stay or do you have to go back" My mom asks him. I give her an alarming look while taking a bite out of my pizza. Why would she ask him that!!? Then, he'll definitely stay. He notices my look and looks back at my mom.

"I guess I could stay for a few" He replies to her grabbing a slice from behind me.

_______________

After we finish eating we go back into the living room and sit in our circle. Aiden stands in front of us looking confused as always.

"What is this" He asks hiding his laugh.

"Its our tea circle" Hidaya answers him.

"Yeah, we spill tea here" Heather finishes. His face lights up.

"Then count me in" He replies in excitement plopping down next to me. Ugh, now Aiden is apart of this. Doesn't he have a job?

"I believe it was Ivy who was suppose to go first" Hidaya reminds me. I mentally roll my eyes because I really don't want to tell them. "But before me begin what is said in the tea circle stay in the tea circle, correct?"