||11||

Over the month, my father was on and off missions, over the 30 days in this month, I can say he was only home for 7 of them. I'd spent mornings and dinners with the Nara's and lunch with Shikamaru and Choji and the odd person who decided to join us for lunch that day.

I challenged Shikaku to shogi and almost won. I was so close but his "easy mode" was too easy and he decided to boost it to his "meh mode" by the end of the game, causing my depressing defeat. Yoshino taught me how to cook some different meals and Shikamaru tried so hard to beat me at the card game but failed every time.

Now we're all stood outside our classroom in a line, waiting for our exam to begin. We'd just finished the written exam. I finished it quickly and noticed, before I went to sleep, that Naruto was struggling. Pulling violently at his hair as he tried to remember the answers.

"F/n l/n, please enter the classroom for your physical exam," Iruka sensei pops his head out the doorway and calls me to come in. I push myself off the wall where I was waiting and walked into the room.

When we were in the room Iruka sat behind his desk with another teacher I'd never seen before, and asked me to do the following:

'Clone Jutsu'

I created four clones of myself. I didn't look at it because it is just weird seeing two of me, one not being a reflection of some kind, let alone four others.

"Well done, y/n, you've passed," Iruka tells me, the other ninja giving me my forehead protector. I take it and walk out the room.

"Look y/n passed!" Sakura exclaimed as I walked into the view of the line again. I smiled and walked to Shikamaru and Choji.

"You two better pass," I tell them, they just chuckled.

"Shikamaru definitely will!" Choji says pretty loudly. I nodded.

"So will you," Shikamaru replied as someone came sprinting down the hallway past us and into the classroom.

"Wonder what that was about?" Ino asked, stepping towards us, I was starting to tie the headband around my (wherever the hell you want to wear it) when Iruka and the guy who sprinted past us earlier came walking directly to me.

"Y/n, you're fathers in hospital, please go there now," Iruka tells me. I seized up and dropped the headband before running down the corridor, down the stairs, out the school and to the hospital.

"Father!" I exclaimed, bursting into the room to see him sat in bed with a bandage wrapped around his forehead, a man with white hair, a mask and his headband covering most of his face sat on the windowsill, talking to my father as he read... 'makeout paradise'

"Ah- y/n," my father smiled and the other man just peeked over his book in my direction.

"The daughter?" he asked.

"Yes. Y/n, this is my former student, Kakashi Hatake. Kakashi, this is my daughter, y/n," my father introduced us to each other, "I helped Kakashi master his Sharingan all those years ago."

"You really are old," I sighed, my father just shot a glare at me.

"Well, y/n, its nice to meet you," Kakashi says with a curt nod. I smiled and returned the statement.

"Father. What did you do?" I asked him. He pointed at his head and grinned.

"We got attacked and I fell out a tree. It seems I was the only injury. Don't worry, I'll heal up soon," he tells me with a playful tone.

"How the hell did you manage to fall out a tree?" I asked in disbelief. My whole life I've never seen my father in a tree, let alone falling out of one.

"Long story short, paper bomb," he replied, both me and Kakashi just mentally collapsed as we looked at him like (- _-) what an idiot.

"Kakashi, I want you to become y/n's teacher when she graduates," my father broke the silence that had formed so heavily between the three of us.

"Anything for my favourite sensei. But why?" Kakashi asked, closing his book and swinging his legs so he was sat in the room.

"Because I want her to be able to predict moves no matter the advantage or disadvantage and that's something I'm unable to teach her," he replied, Kakashi nodded.

"Father I just graduated today," I told him, he looked at me surprised.

"What? Congratulations! Where's your headband?" he asked, I looked down.

"I dropped it on my way here," I replied, laughing nervously, my father just sighing at my clumsiness, "it's all your fault."

"How's it my fault?" he asked.

"I was panicking that something bad had happened but found out you fell out a tree like a total clutz," I replied, pretty annoyed.

"Well... I guess it is my fault then. Anyway off you go, you might as well go home. Tomorrow you'll be assigned to a team where you'll meet your sensei, obviously excluding Kakashi. Though, if you get on his team that would be helpful as well," my father tells me. I nod and leave the room. I don't really care who's team I'm on as long as it doesn't include that annoying Sasuke brat.