||94||

Myself and Tia waited at the doors of the meeting building for the elders, Shikaku and Kakashi along with, of course, the council for the meeting that will determine the future of the leaf.

They finally arrived and we went in, Tia and Kakashi waited outside until I signalled for her to come in while the rest of us took a seat around the table. Our scratchy old feudal lord sat at the head in front of a large slab with the kanji for 'fire' in the middle.

I can't help but to dislike the guy... The Daimyo... he's incredibly unsettling... always wafting that damn fan around like the draft he's making isn't freezing the rest of us at all....

"I can't believe it, Danzo has fallen to the Akatsuki..." he muttered.

"Yes, we must decide who must be the next Hokage," the anbu representative announced.

"First may I speak?" I spoke up, everyone looked at me.

"Go ahead," Lord Daiymo nodded.

"I have a member of the l/n clan on standby for the messenger guard," I announced, "It's important that our communications between each village stays in tact and perfect. One late message and it could bring much issue. So a close friend of mine, Tia, shall be the person to watch over our messages reaching the villages."

"May I see this, Tia l/n?" Lord Daimyo asked, I nodded.

"Tia l/n. Enter!" I called loudly, the doors swung open and walked the white haired girl. She stood at the top of the table and bowed respectfully at the counsil.

"Hm.. Yes," Lord Daimyo nodded, "How's she going to help?"

"Tia will either be the messenger or she will be the messengers guard. She will watch over the messages to and from all the villages between ours," I told them.

"How would that work, there's more than one village," Lord Homura asked. I shook my head.

"That's a l/n clan secret you may not know," I replied bluntly, "do you accept my request?"

Lord Daimyo just sat in thought before nodding.

"Yes... I accept this," he nods, "you may leave no Tia l/n."

Tia bowed and then left, her mark glowing brighter at the new job that she's been handed. Her role in the l/n clan just became even more important and the mark is acknowledging that.

"Anyway, to our more pressing matter," one of the other counsil men cut in.

"Each one of us is recommending Kakashi Hatake," Lady Koharu announced. I just saw those two earlier this week. Seeing them again is just irritating...

"Oh yes, I know him," Lord Daimyo said. It took all my strength not to shoot back the sarcastic remark of 'of course you do he's the copy cat ninja'. I was so close to letting my tongue slip that I had to force a cough really quickly, earning myself a worried glance off Shikaku.

"Kakashi Hatake, enter!" Lord Homura ordered. The doors opened slowly with an agonising and annoying creaking noise followed my Kakashi's figure walking in and standing at the end of the table.

"Yes... he's a very nice choice. Now then, Kakashi Hatake, I appoint you," Lord Daimyo said, "I appoint you."

He hummed in thought, placing his fan against his forehead.

What the hell is he doing now?

"What's wrong my lord?" one of the other counsil men asked.

"Oh well, it's just, what number Hokage do I appoint him to?" Lord Daimyo thought.