||97||

It wasn't long after all those meetings before now I'm in the fourth one for the day, yippee me!

This time it was strictly me, Tsunade, Kakashi, Captian Yamato, Shikamaru and Sakura. And we were in an actual office and not in some random room I didn't know existed.

"Very soon, I'll announce to the entire village the coming of the fourth ninja War," Tsunade announced. I was just leaning against the window behind her with my eyes closed and my arms crossed across my chest in silence as I listened.

"The fourth great ninja war?" Sakura asked.

"You haven't heard this yet, Sakura, but Madara Uchiha has declared war. This time the five Great nations aren't battling each other, but they've joined forces for a conflict unlike any seen before," Tsunade announced to her.

"Then who--" Sakura stopped herself.

"We face the Akatsuki," Tsunade replied, knowing exactly what she was going to ask her, "when the fighting breaks out, many shinobi will wrestle with doubt and with fear. It will be your job to keep a close watch on their mental state. Circulate amongst the teams and report anything unusual. Do not hide anything, understood?"

"Yes m'ilady," Kakashi nodded.

"And one other thing, make sure you keep an eye on Naruto. I cannot have him acting wrecklessly. In this war, Naruto is the Akatsuki's goal," Tsunade warned them just before someone knocked on the door and in came Shizune, "yes Shizune?"

"Lady Tsunade, Naruto suddenly disappeared from Ichiraku ramen just now," Shizune reported.

"What?!" Tsunade asked.

"Wait you don't think the enemy could've.." Shikamaru trailed off, I sighed and shook my head.

"It's impossible for Naruto to be kidnapped from this village! I want him found right now!" Tsunade shouted, I stepped forward and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Raising my hand to my face, my thumb, index and middle finger all up straight while the ring finger and pinkie were both tucked down and closed my eyes.

"He was reversed summoned just like I was during the war counsil," I told her, "don't worry he's with Pa."

"Pa?" she repeated in disbelief, dropped back into her seat, "those toads."

°❄️°

About five or ten minutes passed and Sakura had dragged Naruto over to us.

"You went to see the elder toad?" Tsunade asked sceptically. In truth, she didn't believe what I'd told her earlier. So now Naruto is going to just retell what I told her.

"Yeah, I was summoned," Naruto replied.

"And we went through all that trouble," Shikamaru complained.

"Lord Fukasaku could've at least sent a message," Tsunade groaned.

"Yes but still, it's a relief you're OK Naruto," Kakashi told him. I sighed and shook my head.

"Can I go now. This is technically the fifth meeting I've been in today because now Naruto's here and I'm tired," I complained, "not only that but I need to round up the brats on that list I gave to Lady Koharu and... Oh man it's seeming more and more annoying."

"Yes you may leave, y/n. I'll kill Shikamaru for the little thing we spoke about earlier, at the end of this meeting," Tsunade replied, clicking her knuckles. Shikamaru's eyes widened, he knows what she's talking about and looked at me panicked. I gave him an apologetic look before leaving and walking as quickly as I could back home.

About an hour later, Choji and Shikamaru came home and Choji and Shikamaru sat outside talking while I sat on the sofa going through my stupid paperwork.

°❄️°

1 week later

Naruto had left to go to the hidden cloud and things around war preparation was getting tighter.

I haven't seen Shikamaru in this while week because I've been out the house for days and nights and then when I am home, he's out.

I managed to take to Kurenai properly again, that's cool and I really enjoy it. She pops by and gives me food when I'm not returning home but she's finding it difficult to walk now and even though I've told her to stay at home, she's never been one to listen. She's so stubborn considering she's one of the best jounin in the village and an adult!

"I warned you, did I not?" Kistov's voice appeared as the reverse summoning was complete.

"You did and I've decided I'm going to use the jutsu. I don't want to, but it's not the matter of wanting or needing to. It's the matter of getting things done. Even if it seems rather... Selfish," I replied.

"It's not selfish, you're doing it for the good of the l/n clan. You'll see, it'll work out in our favour soon," with that Kistov sent me back to the office I've been sat in for the past week. I yawned and stretched before going to the door.

"Zyra, call a meeting," I called. She nodded and ran away.

Time I explain to the clan, I guess.