||90||

"The elders want to speak with you, Lady y/n," AJ appeared in the doorway of my house as I was having a cup of tea.

"Oh? What about?" I asked, he shrugged and walked away.

"Guess I'll go and find out then," I sighed, standing and leaving my house. Making sure to lock the door as well, the past three days I've been in and out of the house but I kept forgetting to lock the door so Shikamaru gave me an earful everytime I returned.

Walking through the streets I just couldn't stop thinking about what's happened, three days ago we discovered the poison in Uncle Sora and when we tried to get those Shadow Guardians back, they were gone. I'm waiting for the information on them still... Sakura and Riku have been working really hard to find an antidote and Uncle Sora was moved to the hospital yesterday, no visitors are allowed because we're thinking it may be an easily spread poison considering it wiped out so many of the l/n clan a while ago.

"Lord Homura and Lady Koharu, you asked for me?" I entered a small room in the back of the Hokage's tower. The two elders looked up from where they were sat and gestured for me to sit down.

"The Hokage. What do you think of him? Please be truthful," Lord Homura spoke. I looked at him unsure but I could tell he wanted my truth.

"I do hate him a lot. He's caused pain to so many people and he's just power hungry. I hate taking orders from him-- if they can even be called orders. Where is he anyway? I haven't seen him for a while," I replied honestly.

"The five kage summit. We wanted him to take you with him but he refused. He only trusts the foundation," Lady Koharu tells me. I nodded, "though he should've been back ages ago, or at least have sent word to us. The foundation is becoming restless too. It's all a mess."

"He doesn't like not being able to control something. I'll never let him control me," I informed them, "is that all?"

"No, we want to know what's happening with your uncle," Lady Koharu told me. I sat in thought, how can I word this without causing a problem?

"He was poisoned. We're working on an antidote as we speak," I replied, there's no way to sugar coat this. Or at least I can't figure a way out.

"I see..." Lord Homura nodded to himself like I'd just enlightened him to how the world was created or something. I just gave him a confused look and he shook his head before dismissing me.

"What the heck was all that?" I muttered to myself as I walked out the building with a confused face.

"Y/n!" Sakura came flying over to me, "I might have a cure!"

"Seriously?!" I shouted at her, grabbing her arms tightly and looking at her in admiration. I admire her skills as a medical ninja.

"Yes! But I still need some time..." she trailed off, I nodded in understanding.

"Just... Hurry..." I whispered, she nodded and Shikamaru came around the corner as I separated from Sakura.

"What's going on over here?" he asked, I smiled and grabbed his hand but Sakura looked at him sadly. I gave them a questioning glance and they just shrugged it off.

"Well if there's nothing important... I'm going to steal y/n over here," Shikamaru announced, dragging me away before I could protest.

"Shika... Hey! Shikamaru! Damn it-- will you stop?!" I was pulling on his grip but he kept pulling me before turning me around, gripping my shoulders tightly and looking at me square in the eyes.

"Sasuke joined the Akatsuki," he told me. I gave him a look that just shouted 'duh'?

"I've been watching them remember?" I reminded him, "that's old news. Actually him and his 'taka' group don't work with them anymore. More like Sasuke's being manipulated."

His face dropped.

"I thought I could beat you to some information there," he grumbled, I laughed a bit before a weird feeling hit my gut, "what's the matter?"

Just as he asked that, Shikaku appeared.

"Y/n, I need to speak with you," he looked at me seriously, so I nodded and left Shikamaru, following Shikaku to a field.

"What's the matter?" I asked him.

"As a jounin, I think you should know this," Shikaku exhaled, "Danzo is dead."

"I see..." I nodded, "that explains the foundations' restlessness then."

"Yes," Shikaku nodded.

"But why did I need to know?" I asked.

"We need someone to take over as Hokage," he trailed off, I shook my head jumping to my name on the list in his head and making sure he knew I was NOT up for that, "I can see that you definitely don't want to be on the other end of that. I am sticking to my recommendation of Kakashi. I want you to have someone watch over the communications."

"Why're you coming to me for this?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised, curiously.

"You snowflake guardians or just the l/n clan in general are masters of information and guarding, as much as many of us may want to deny it, I must say that you're probably better than Ibiki and Inoichi," he rambled, "meaning, your family would be the best to make sure that the communications continue smoothly."

"I'll look into having someone watch over it," I assured him, "is that all?"

He nodded and then walked away, leaving me in the middle of the field to ponder on the matter.

Who would be the best to watch over the communications?

David? No he's too old... Simon? No he's already watching something... Zyra is getting ready for a wedding soon and Kye. Zethran's focused on the hospital and from what I can see his ice hasn't unlocked properly yet. Xander definitely hasn't unlocked his ice yet.

I smiled.

I know the perfect person for this job.

"I've got to find her first though..." I mumbled before walking in the direction of the l/n houses again.