||Epilogue||

"Finished!" a h/l h/c haired girl sighed, stretching and tossing a scroll up and down before reaching the Hokage's office.

"Come in!" the blonde Sannin shouted. The girl happily walked in.

"Y/n?" The blonde asked.

"Hello, Tsunade, I've finished my work with the l/n clan. Here's the list of ninja who are able to use all of their kekkei genkai now," y/n placed the scroll on Tsunade's desk before sighing, "I'm utterly exhausted."

"I can tell," Tsunade nodded as y/n quickly pulled a chair up and sat down, "What's your plan?"

"The allied shinobi forces have five main units. I will spare one ninja for each unit. The rest will fight in the Guardian war," y/n replied.

"Guardian war?" Tsunade repeated, y/n nodded.

"Time to explain. The l/n clan are known as the Snowflake Guardians and they're known as powerful. But each powerful ninja comes with a powerful enemy. In our case, its the Shadow Guardians. Each are like ying and yang. For many years, since the sage of six paths, the two clans have clashed and forever will. Its just natural," y/n explained, "the only way that we can settle our conflicts is to destroy the shadow guardian or the Hira clan. It's a kill or be killed situation. So we will fight them and it will be during the fourth shinobi war. I apologise for the awkward timing but the Hira clan always appear during times when the l/n clan try to help others. Excuse me for saying it, but it's extremely awkward."

"I see," Tsunade nodded, "I understand the whole situation. I think it be best you don't bring a separate war to the war between the five shinobi nations and Madara."

"That's the point," y/n nodded, "myself and the seven original snowflake Guardians of my uncle's and father's time located a place a few days journey from the hidden cloud allied shinobi forces HQ that we will go to as soon as a shadow guardian is spotted."

"Ok," she nodded, "you've really thought all of this out, huh?"

"Indeed I have," y/n replied, "however, only the five l/n who will be fighting with the allied shinobi forces should have the allied shinobi forces forehead protector because I don't know whether we will be fighting for a long time or whether we won't fight for even a moment."

"That makes sense, so who are the five who are fighting?" Tsunade asked.

"Luca, Daru, Rose, Lia and Riri l/n," y/n listed, "five strong shinobi."

Y/n straightened up and went to the office door and beckoned in five children. Tsunade frowned at the sight.

"Children?" she inquired.

"They're the best that I can spare, don't prematurely judge them just because they are young," y/n warned her before nodding to them, "I leave them in your hands, Tsunade."

"Don't worry, I assure that they will return to their families," Tsunade replied as y/n left the five children with the Hokage and joined her boyfriend outside for their last date for the time being.

°❄️°

Well that's the end of this book.

I would've continued but wattpad has a chapter limit and my wattpad glitched so apparently I hit the 200 chapter limit.

How awkward...

Anyway I've completed the second book so I hope you enjoy :)

Also fun fact from 2024 101 who's getting ready to start editing this fic and fixing grammar and stuff: this fic is a total of 111338 words (ignoring this little update line. Including this line it'll be 111379 words) crazy... o-o

 o-o