||96||

"Huh?" I questioned, looking around to see the Guardian mountain, "why am I here?!"

"Because we need to chat," I turned to see someone who I didn't expect to see so casually.

"Kistov?" I questioned, looking at the summon, "aren't you supposed to be summoned by me?"

Ever heard of a reverse summon?" Kistov asked irritated, so much that he was tapping his finger on his crossed arms.

"Alright, but why're on guardian mountain?" I asked him. He sighed and clapped his hands, the area changed to a library, empty and quiet.

"It's wherever I want to go, will this be good enough for your tastes?" he asked, his eyes narrowed at me. I sighed and sat on one of the chairs just to fall through it and onto the floor with a thud.

"Don't try sit down, you're not a divine being, you can't do that," he squinted at me, annoyed. I sighed and just stayed still, crossing my legs and resting my arms on top of them.

"Right, now what do you want?" I asked him. He sat down on a chair easily and looked at me.

"The war is coming," he told me. I nodded.

"I know, I was at war counsil before you poofed me to your little library," I replied, rolling my eyes. He groaned.

"Not the shinobi War. The guardian war!" he snapped. I was taken back by his outburst and his words.

"The guardian war?" I repeated, he nodded.

"It will happen during the shinobi war," he told me, "but it'll rage in longer."

I stayed silent and just listened.

"You need to train everyone, you need to force their trigger out, it doesn't have to be a person if you us that technique on them," he told me, "of course that would ruin their future, but the l/n clan needs everyone to fight or we will be wiped out for good. Not only that but you need to appoint a lot more guardians. You need to get the guardians list to expand because the shadow guardians has over 70 guardians. Less than 100 but more than 70. You don't understand how much of an issue that is!"

"I do understand!" I shouted, "but I just--"

"y/n, if you cant do what's best for the clan with your emotions then it's time to get rid of them. If I feel you're not progressing, then I will personally lock your emotions away so you get things done right. Now go back and prepare," Kistov snapped before punching me in the gut and making me poof back to the meeting hall. Everyone's eyes landed on me.

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.

"How troublesome," I mumbled before feeling someone smack my head.

"If you're not going to take this seriously then go home!" Tsunade snapped at me. I glared at her.

"I can't help that I was reverse summoned," I snapped back before sighing, "that was so annoying."

"Who reverse summoned you?" Tsunade asked, giving me a sceptical look.

"That annoying guardian, Kistov," I glared at the floor, "I can't do anything without some kind of guardian, dead or alive, just popping up and ordering me around. Telling me to abandon my emotions, the nerve of them..."

Everyone just looked at me in surprise.

"y/n! The list!" Lady Koharu shouted, breaking everyone out their shock.

"Yeah yeah," I mumbled, dropping onto the floor and crossing my legs, putting my hands together and closing my eyes.

"Alright, sorry, continue the list," I spoke through the link between myself and the snowflake guardians.