||91||

"Tia!" I called as I entered her house. A familiar floppy blue haired man popped his head around the corner.

"Hello Teo," I greeted the man, he stepped out.

"I was wondering why my mark was glowing so brightly, hello y/n," he greeted me, "Tia is in the back."

"Thank you," I thanked him, walking into the back garden where the white haired girl sat meditating.

Her silver eyes opened slowly and looked at me as I sat down and got comfortable.

"Lady y/n, how can I help you?" she asked. She's so different ever since I first met her, if I recall correctly, she basically shouted at me when we first met, say with Teo.

"I have a job for you," I announced, she looked at me curiously.

"Please explain," she beckoned.

"Lord Danzo is no longer alive so we're choosing a new Hokage. Whomever that may end up being you're going to be there to make sure the communications between the leaf village the other four nations go smoothly. Especially now. There's unbalance and it would seem a war may be coming sooner than any of us could even imagine," I told her, "if our communications falter even by a little it could cause incredible issues in the future."

"That's a lot of pressure for me," she muttered, "are you sure I can do this?"

"I'm positive."

"Alright, when do I start?" she asked.

"When Kakashi returns, I'll call you to a meeting and put your forward," I told her before standing up, "relax for now, who knows how long it'll be before you are able to rest properly again."

She nodded and I left the house, waving at Teo on my way out.

I was walking through the streets when a bug landed on my shoulder.

"Shino's beetle?" I questioned, looking up to see the hooded boy at the entrance of the l/n land, I walked over to him.

"Sakura sent me to get you," he mumbled, I nodded and passed his bug back.

"You know you can enter the streets, right?" I asked him, he nodded and then shook his head.

"I don't trust my bugs around you and your ice people," he told me before disappearing. I let out a laugh before going to the hospital.

"Do you know where Sakura is?" I asked the lady at the desk, she nodded.

"Your uncle's room," she told me, I thanked her and walked up the stairs to my uncles room, grabbing a mask on my way in to see Shizune, Sakura, Ino, Riku, Zethran, that Tamara girl, Zyra, Kye, Xander, Mina, Zak and Shikamaru all stood around with their own masks on. I frowned at their presence and then noticed my uncle, the only part of his body that wasn't completely black was his face, even then that had the black veins covering it.

"No need to speak," I shushed Sakura before she could talk and sighed, "we can't find the antidote."

I walked over and took my mask off, Sakura grabbed my wrist and I just shook my head.

"Just leave it Sakura," I pulled my wrist out of her grasp and walked to Sora's bed.

"Y-Y/n.." he said with a lot of strain.

"Hello Uncle Sora," I greeted him, "looks like you'll be seeing father and mother soon, hm?"

"Y/n!" Mina shouted, I just shushed her.

"It s..eems so," Sora agreed with a little laugh.

"Any last words?" I asked him, swallowing back my emotions as tears stung the corners of my eyes.

"Maybe.....?" Sora questioned, I choked on a laugh and pulled a stool to where I was stood, sitting down and grabbing his hand.

"Y/n, I don't think it's safe to touch him," Riku whispered to me. I rolled my eyes and raised the hands to show that I had a thick layer of chakra keeping us safely separate.

"Y/n... l-look after... everyo..ne please...?" Sora looked at me. I nodded, eyeing where his mark used to be. It was gone.

"and... if you... insist on s-staying with that N-Na-Nara boy, then please... don't do anything stupid.. with him," he shot me a knowing glance and my face heated up.

"Even on your death bed!" I hissed, I placed my free hand over my lower face and closed my eyes.

"Z..ze stop glaring S-Shikamaru down. He's a good.. kid. Shi-Shikamaru, look after...y/n. Kye, you better look... a-after my st-stupid daughter," Sora started speaking to everyone else, "Xander... don't be s-stubborn and l-let people... help you... ok? Zak you be...tter.. grow up to be... a great... master of ice... Tamara... I see you've.... taken a liking... to my boy, watch over him."

I looked at the girl, she was looking away with pink dusted cheeks but she nodded.

"Mina... I love you. Zyra.... think before you act please," Sora mumbled, "Sakura, Ino, R-Riku, thanks for attempting... to help me. Finally y/n, t-this may be the be-beginning of the e-end. Don't let me g-get in your way. You've s-seen too much death in your... life... don't let it stop you from becoming the... best that you c-can."

I nodded and let go of his hand.

I can't watch another person die.

I didn't get to stand up and turn away before he started screaming at the pain going through him as the poison covered the last of his face. Successfully taking him out.

Squeezing my eyes closed, I just sit and listen, I can feel my tears sliding slowly down my face.

Then it was silent.

The only sound was the sound of the heart monitor flatlining. Then Mina's loud heartbroken sobs.

My body wouldn't move, I was stuck in my place. Frozen to the spot.

Someone's hand grabbed my shoulder snapping me out of my frozen position. I opened my eyes to be greeted by my uncles lifeless body.

"This is it. This is the start of the l/n clan's tragedy," I muttered, standing and turning to see it was Shikamaru, "I need to break the news to the clan. Excuse me."

I forced my feet to walk. As soon as I left the room, my inner strength just crumbled and the tears flowed uncontrollably as I walked through the hospital, getting sympathetic glances off the hospital staff. They knew why I was like this. They knew Sora had gone. Hell, they probably heard it.

Now I have to break this to the whole clan.

More tears are to come but I have to be strong.

Strong for everyone else.

It's so stupid.