||82||

"So Tsunade is in a coma and we have to deal with Danzo as our stand in Hokage?" I asked bitterly. Shikamaru wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. He rested his chin on top of my head.

"He can't do anything to us, don't worry," he tried to console me from the stress I'm getting from the matter.

"You're not one of the jounin who have to literally give out all his jokes of orders," I hissed at Shikamaru who just kissed the top of my head before standing up.

We were currently sat on the wall (which oddly was still perfectly fine) and just watching over the tents and the carpenters who were called to help. My family hadn't arrived yet but I'm sure they'd be here soon.

"I wouldn't worry too much about it. Soon enough Danzo will get a lot of hate and the elders will be forced to change the Hokage," Shikamaru told me, stretching his hand out for me to take. I sighed and took it, he pulled me up to my feet and I dusted myself down.

"Y/n!!" I heard a small voice call me and looked down to see Zak running towards the gate. I instantly smiled and jumped down to the outside of the village and met the little boy halfway and scooped him up into a hug.

"Hey little man!" I greeted my little cousin as Xander and Zyra joined us. My uncle and aunt and the rest of the l/n clan were walking behind them.

"Hello y/n, good to see you again," Zyra greeted me, I nodded at her and lead everyone into the village. The people within looked at us curiously but didn't question it.

"What the hell! There isn't even a village to fix!" Xander shouted, pushing to the front to see the barren land of the leaf village.

"Oi, quieten down you idiot," Zethran walked out of a tent with a girl at his side. He looked annoyed but happy at the same time.

"Ah Ze," Sora walked over to my cousin and forced him to hug him before turning to me, "let's see Tsunade then."

I glared at the floor and Shikamaru appeared next to me and stole my hand into his own and gave me a supportive squeeze.

"Tsunade is in a coma," I told them. They all gasped.

"No way, that brat is too strong to be out of count," one of the older men stepped forward and got close to me, poking my forehead like I was lying. I frowned.

"Listen here, David, I wouldn't lie about my godmother being in a long nap, would I? So don't you go poking my forehead," I said to him, poking his forehead which earned me a laugh from the whole group of l/n's including him.

"Well who's the stand in Hokage then?" Sora asked, putting his hand on David's shoulder and looking at me with a smile.

"That would be me," Danzo's voice echoed around us and I bit my tongue to hold back my snarky reply.

"Yeah, it's Danzo," I replied, I felt a glare and then someone hit the back of my head, "my bad. Looooord Danzo."

I glared at the anbu from the foundation who was getting ready to hit me again but Shikamaru just grabbed him and gave him a warning.

"Stop it," Danzo said loudly, all the attention was now on us as he focused his attention onto the l/n group in front of him, "why're you here?"

"Because we're here to help rebuild," Sora replied bitterly. Glad to know I'm not the only one who dislikes him.

"We don't need help from the likes of you," Danzo replied.

"The likes of who?" I growled at him with a pretty hostile glare. He just glared back.

"The likes of the l/n clan," he replied bluntly.

Mina took Zak from my arms as I took a step forward.