||51||

"Stay away, y/n!" Naruto shouted at me. I'd caught the Sora kid's attention. Asuma sensei was fighting some guy, they seemed to know each other.

"Naruto. Focus on yourself, you wont remember but I fought you when you had four tails. I think I can deal with Sora," I shouted back at him. He tried to protest but got thrown back by one of Sora's tails.

"Hi, so you're Sora?" I greeted the unconscious and very Kurama looking boy in front of me. He growled. He was no longer in the cloak, he was the creature.

"I'm y/n, nice to meet you," I nodded before pulling my water clogged cloak off of me and stretched. Sora kept growling and started charging up a beam.

"Oh no you don't," I muttered, jumping around to his side and punching him, disturbing the charge.

"Y/n!" Sakura shouted. I jumped from foot to foot and waved my hand around to cool the burning.

"I'm alright," I shouted as Sora came charging at me, I slid around him and tried to activate my ice, but winced as it didn't activate.

"That hurt more than the punch," I mumbled, "what's the matter with me now?"

Sora was right in front of me and still charging, I grabbed his shoulders. He started charging a beam. I was gone for a few days, I come back to fight zombies and to hold back another nine tails Jinchuriki. What the hell happened here?

"Yo, Sora, you don't want to hurt anyone," I tried to distract him from creating the orb because if I let go he was going to go flying into my stomach, burn me and still hit me with the orb.

"Y/n!" Sakura shouted loudly again, I looked up to see them pointing at Naruto who was now fighting his fourth tail.

"Naruto! Snap out of it you idiot!" I shouted at him, he seemed to get a grip on himself just as the orb finished charging and it was shot at me.

"Y/n!" Yamato was now shouting me, I stood up from where I was thrown and sighed.

"I really hate this village," I mumbled to myself as Naruto jumped in front of me.

"No you don't, thanks for giving me time to catch myself, go and get yourself healed up," he told me, looking over his shoulder at me and grinning before charging at Sora. I was starting to climb up the crater when Naruto went flying. Come on y/n, get the stupid ice to form. I glared at the place Naruto would land. Slowly the ice formed, my body was aching and it hurt to create the ice but I created it and just before Naruto impacted it, I melted it and cooled the water. It caught him and I was officially out of energy.

"I haven't even done anything today!" I growled at myself, collapsing to the ground and lying down exhausted. Maybe it was the chakra blade. Or the fact I can't get over what Kota told me. My mother can't have been a Shadow Guardian... could she?

"Up you go," Shikamaru pulled me up the crater and to the top where he sat with me in between his legs, "are you ok?"

"I don't think so," I replied, leaning into him as we watched Sora start creating a black orb of energy.

"Naruto get out of there!" I shouted, realising what it was, I looked across the crater Yamato who seemed to be asking if that was what Jiraiya was hit with, I nodded.

Sakura slid down to where Naruto was, trying to heal him. When the orb was released Naruto pulled himself on top of Sakura, Yamato made a wooden dome and Shikamaru and I just froze. I couldn't create a protection.

I squeezed my eyes closed and Shikamaru buried his head into my shoulder.

Opening my eyes, I see a wall of ice in front of me, looked up to see a familiar person in front of me.

"Now don't you look a mess?" Xander smirks at me, Zethran just hits his head and Zyra sighs.

"Why're you guys here?" I asked, Zethran pulled me out of Shikamaru's grasp and glared at him.

"We sensed you were injured, and terribly," Zyra tells me, the ice falls and everyone's fine, including Naruto and Sora (who seemed to have sorted himself out and was extremely burned up).

"Can I have my girlfriend back, please?" Shikamaru asked, standing up and glaring at Ze.

"Girlfriend, huh?" Ze questioned, "that's debatable."

"Zethran don't be an ass," I snapped at him as he placed me on the ground.

"Y/n!" Ino shouted as everyone ran around to where we were stood, "whoa-- who are you?"

"This is a small section of the l/n clan. My cousins, the oldest and the one being an ass is Zethran or Ze. Then you've got Zyra. Finally Xander who is our age," I introduced them all as Zyra pressed her hands against my back and started healing, "bloody hell-- you have cold hands!"

"What did you expect? I just built an ice wall," she muttered.

"Nice to meet you," Ino smiled, Choji shook their hands and Shikamaru just glared at Ze.

"You're 100% fine now, except.." Zyra trailed off as Xander lifted my left arm and looked at the mark. There was a new stream, it was a dark red, just like Kota.

"What's that?" Zyra asked looking at Ze who was glaring at Shikamaru before he snapped out of it and took a look.

"That's like the Shadow Guardians marks," he mumbled, "did you meet a Shadow Guardian."

I pulled the chakra blade out my pocket and gave it to him.

"I did. He stabbed me," I replied. He looked at the blade, then at my arm and then his eyes widened.

"Was it Kota by any chance?" he asked, I nodded, "he told you the truth didn't he?"

"Oh yes he did and how much I would like to discuss it with Sora," I replied before looking down at the other Sora, "I mean, Uncle Sora l/n not that Sora."

"We'll go back and tell him. I'm sure he'll visit soon," Xander tells me, looking at my arm sadly before melting and disappearing.

"Don't do any drastic work for a few days, you need a lot of rest," Zyra tells me before melting as well.

"I'm sorry," Zethran apologised before walking towards Shikamaru and inspecting him, "I don't like you."

"I'm not here to be liked by everyone," Shikamaru replied.

"Next time I visit, I'm going to test you. You're not dating my little cousin without my consent," Zethran growled lowly before melting as well. I avoided eye contact as much as I could before shaking my head and sighing.

"He will keep his word, Shikamaru," I told him, he just gave me a look at disbelief.

"And you're going to let him?" he asked, I shrugged.

"I've got no choice. That guy is my older cousin and he's been alive longer than me meaning he'd find a way either way," I told him before yawning and walking, "if my house is wrecked I'm going to be so angry."