||57||

I was walking to Asuma's funeral when I noticed Yoshino in the shops.

"Yoshino?" I called her. She turned and smiled.

"Hello darling," she greeted me, "on your way to Asuma's funeral?"

"Yes."

"Shikamaru is staying at our house, can you come over a bit later tonight and talk to him?" she asked me, I looked at her sad expression and then nodded, "I'll see you tonight then."

I waved and then continued to the funeral.

I was the last to arrive, or so I thought, we were about half way through the ceremony when Ino asked Choji where Shikamaru was and apparently he'd already set off to come here but didn't arrive.

"Y/n, do you know where Shikamaru is?" Choji asked me at the end of the ceremony. I shook my head.

"I haven't seen him since yesterday," I replied. He frowned and then walked away. Frowning I started to walk towards the Nara house slowly. I feel like a snail but I can't make myself walk any faster.

"y/n?" I turned around to see Tsunade.

"Tsunade? I'm sorry I'm busy right--"

"It's important," she cuts me off. I frowned, looked in the direction of the Nara house and then sighed.

"This is a direct order from the Hokage. Come on," she orders, I sighed and followed her to her office.

"What's the matter?" I asked her, she placed the bingo book on the desk along with a letter.

"From Lord Gaara," she tells me. I take the letter and read it.

'y/n,
we've been watching the bingo book for a while now... I'm afraid to say that your rank in the highest amount of money on your head never stops rising. Plus it seems someone has added you to another list it may become a problem later. But for now we're still watching over it, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about at the moment. We'll discuss it on another occasion if it becomes worse.
-gaara'

I opened the bingo book where a piece of paper was sticking out.

"S. G ?" I read out the initials of the people who put the bounty on my head, "who the hells that?"

"Thought you'd know," Shizune muttered. I shook my head.

"I'll think about it," I told them. Tsunade nodded and then took the book and letter back before putting them into a drawer.

"Now go home," she tells me, "and don't go to the Nara house."

"But--"

"No buts. Go home."

"Fine..." I grumbled before turning around and walking home. Even if I did sneak to the Nara house, I feel like she'll find out and I'll get grounded from my duties or something.

The next morning.

"Good morning, Yoshino. So sorry I didn't come by yesterday, Tsunade caught me and kept me out the way," I muttered the bit about Tsunade annoyed. Yoshino looked at me sadly.

"Shikamaru has already left," she told me.

"Left?" I repeated, "left where?"

"I don't know, but he made a strategy for something before leaving with Choji, Ino and Kakashi," she told me.

"What?! That could only mean--" I exclaimed before quickly running away and to Tsunade's office.

"Please don't tell me that Team 10 and Kakashi have gone after Hidan and Kakuzu!!!" I shouted as I burst into Tsunade's office.

"They did," she replied nonchalantly.

"You have to let me go after them!"

"No."

"But Tsunade! They'll get themselves killed!"

"No."

"Tsunade-!"

"I said no. No means no damn it!" she shouted, slamming her hands on her desk as she stood back up.

I was about to shout back but closed my eyes and took a deep breath in before exhaling and then leaving the office, slamming the door behind me before going to one of the training ground.

Yuuto's PoV

Myself, Riku and Hyousuke returned to the village after being out for half a year in extra training.

"Welcome back you three. Guess who's returned as well," Izumo greeted us as we entered.

"Who?" Hyousuke asked.

"F/n l/n," Kotetsu replied.

"No way! Where is she?" I asked.

"Training 7," Izumo replied before looking at Kotetsu worried, "but be careful. When we saw her earlier, she didn't look to....happy."

"Psh-- we can handle an angry y/n. After all we had her on our team until after the chunin exams," I replied, shrugging off their warning before leading my team to the training ground, Kotetsu and Izumo following us (they'd just swapped watch).

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid," I heard y/n repeat over and over as she threw extremely large and extremely sharp icicles at the trees.

"Yo y/n, long time no--" I started to greet her but she just shot a deathly glare in my direction and an icicle was shot in my direction, barely missing my head.

"W-w-what the hell y/n!" I shouted, fear rolling through my body.

"We warned you," Kotetsu shrugged as they kept a nice distance away from y/n by standing behind us.

"Who is she calling stupid?" Riku asked.

"Do you remember Shikamaru Nara?" Izumo asked, we all nodded, "well they started dating a while back and Asuma was killed on a mission. Shikamaru and the old team 10 along with Kakashi have gone after the guys who killed Asuma and didn't take her with them. She's most likely scared she's going to loose him."

"Jeez-- Wait- she's dating the pineapple head?" I asked. I can't believe he got to her before I did. Damn.

"If you're going to stick around," y/n shot us a deadly glare, "then help me with my aiming."

"A-aiming?" I asked, Kotetsu and Izumo were half way out the gate now.

"Good luck with that guys. If you die we'll be sure to thank you for your bravery in distracting y/n!" Izumo called before disappearing.

"What he said," Kotetsu nodded and ran away. I turned back to face y/n, she was not letting us escape from this.

"Well, we might as well get ready for a world full of hurt," Hyousuke announced, dumping his bag on the floor and putting his cigarette out.

"You're actually going to do this?" Riku questioned him in shock. He nodded.

"I want to see how strong my old student has become," Hyousuke replied. Leave it to him to want to test her while she's pissed.